More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What happens next?

An Intrepid Mischief Maker

(Later that Night)

Since its creation, the Flubber had learned and developed in many ways, but it was still a creature born to cause mischief and pleasure. While it mostly stayed near those it knew, it still would slip away and send parts of itself to explore the world and cause a little bit of chaos and fun any chance it got. It was a big world after all, to stay cooped up forever.

Tonight, a small quarter sized dollop of the goo darted about the shadowed streets of the small city, staying mostly out of sight while seeing what kind of trouble it could get into. Flying past the window of a small town house, it noticed a woman laying on her stomach playing with her phone on the bed, dressed in only white panties with blue polka dots and waist line, and a short grey hoodie. Deciding this could be a good place for some fun, it broke off a few droplets and sent them off to find a way inside.

Linda sat up when she heard something tapping on her window. Her roommates were gone for the night, so she had the whole house to herself to relax. Or so she had thought at least, stepping out of bed to determine the source of the noise. She saw nothing immediately when she looked out the window, which made sense, seeing as how she was two stories off the ground. Then she heard the noise again, and noticed something darting around the outside of the glass.

Walking up to the window, she saw a small green droplet inexplicably flying through the air, and bouncing off the window, as if trying to get in, or maybe get her attention. "What are you?" she questioned aloud, leaning towards the glass to get a better look.

Upon receiving her attention, the droplet floated down and landed on the brick window sill, hopping up and down excitedly. Two more droplets suddenly emerged from the darkness, landing next to their kin and hopping around jubilantly. The original jumped up to the window and bounced off, repeating this a few times as if wanting to be let in. Linda didn't move to open the glass however, and after a few more tries, the droplets flew off.

She stepped back and considered what she'd just seen. What were those weird little things? She heard the blinds of her other window rustle, and she realized with a start that she'd left that one cracked open for some air. When she turned to look, her fears were confirmed as she saw the three little droplets flying out of the blinds and zipping out into the room.

"Wait, no! Get out!" she ran over to shoo them back towards the window, but they merely darted out of her way. One darted around behind her and dove down, pinching her ass before flying away. "Hey!" she gasped, spinning around to see the droplet bouncing away with a tiny giggle.

The droplets bounced around a few moments more before flying to her door and darting out into the hallway. Linda didn't know what these things were, but she knew she couldn't let them run amok in her house. She ran after them out into the hall and just caught sight of one of them rounding the corner to the stairs. As she strode after it, she didn't see the droplet hiding near the ceiling dart down behind her.

She stumbled as she felt something splat against the back of her panties. Looking over her shoulder at the movement she felt, her eyes widened in surprise as she saw one of the droplets squirming against the fabric of her panties as it seemed to be merging into the cloth. She frantically tried to brush it off, but to no avail. A few moments later, it had completely disappeared into the fibers. She twisted around, trying to see if she could see it anywhere else on her underwear, but found nothing.

"What the fuck is-hrrk!" she grunted as her underwear suddenly its way up between her cheeks.

"What!" she gasped as her underwear gripped her waist tightly. She tugged at the garment, but it merely snapped itself back into place. She suddenly heard a small excited rubbery squeal, and turned just in time to see another droplet dive towards her waist. Still in shock, she barely had time to react before it dove down the front of her panties.

"Shit! Oh! Ooh!" she squirmed as it slithered down between her legs. She tried to reach in after it, but her underwear gripped tightly, refusing to let her slip her hand inside.

She grunted when her underwear suddenly bent her forwards, forcing her to grab her knees for support. She shivered as the small droplet traced up past her asshole, rounding its way up her crack. She looked back over her shoulder to see the small lump in her panties as the droplet slid up towards the waistline of her panties. "Alright, let's just...take it easy nnngghh..." she groaned as the droplet turned around to retrace its steps.

The little piece of goo slithered down slowly sending tiny tingles of electricity between her legs. "Mmmm. Easy...easy." she groaned as it continued its journey. In no time at all it was tracing up her slit. She pressed her hands against her crotch in response, but the creatures journey wasn't hindered. She let out a quick gasp as it nestled over her clit, swirling around it and settling in her folds.

"Ah! Ooh..." she groaned as it suddenly pulsed against her nub, electrifying her pussy with each pulse. On the third jolt, her legs gave out, and she fell to her knees. Her panties had joined in by this point, kneading her ass and pushing her face down into the carpet.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped at the sensation.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement dart above her. Craning her head any way she could against the forces working her over, she saw an empty wrapper for one of the condoms she kept for emergencies fall to the ground behind her. "Wha-?" was all she managed to gasp, before she felt the rubbery ring of the still unrolled condom slip down the back of her panties.

She whimpered slightly in anticipation as she realized where the third droplet had gone. The condom stopped just outside her dripping flower and seemed to wait. She hummed a note as the droplet at her clit pulsed again, as if to encourage her. Despite the strange bizarre nature of her circumstances, or maybe because of it, Linda was hornier than she could ever remember being. Gently, she spread her legs a bit further apart, and grinded back against the gropings of her possessed panties.

Needing no further encouragement, the condom suddenly inflated, plunging into her dripping folds. "Oh GOD!" she gasped as it slid out, before plunging in deeper. Ass in the air, face in the carpet, she bounced her hips against the pistoning phallus, grunting and groaning into the floor as her clit was electrified by the slime.

Under the influence of these powerful forces, she could feel her orgasm building. Thrust after thrust, pulse after pulse, the tension grew until she could take it no more. Feeling the wave of pleasure crescendo, she tried to speak but only managed a gasping whimper, before her climax crashed into her with the of a tidal wave. Her body shook and writhed as her orgasm washed through her, her voice crying out in ecstasy was lost to her ears beneath the cacophony of sensations flooding her neurons.

An eternity later, her breathing was beginning to return to normal as she came down. Still panting, she looked behind her as her panties pulled to the side to allow the used condom to fall lifelessly to the floor beneath her. Groggily, she pushed herself up to sitting on her knees as one of the droplets buzzed happily around her. Looking down at her crotch, its brother stirred as the droplet at her clit gave it a final squeeze, before zipping up out of her underwear. The two droplets buzzed around her for a moment, before darting off towards her room.

On shaky legs, she pulled herself to her feet to follow them. Walking through her door, she saw them slip through the blinds and through the window. Walking over, she pulled the shutters open and could just make them out flying off down the street, joined by what she thought was a few more.

Shutting the window, she took a few steps back and sat down on her bed, her mind trying to comprehend what just happened. "Oh!" she jumped slightly as she felt something tickle between her legs. Looking down, she realized her panties were still enthralled to whatever had entered them. Delicate fingers slowly stroked down her pussy, and she fell back onto the bed with a sigh. As her panties continued to stroke her, she giggled to herself as she thought about the odd friend she had just made.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)