More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What happens next?

Office Hours

Miles away, Flubber sailed through an office district. It had never been here before and was excited to explore. Rounding a corner too fast, it flew in front of a speeding car, bouncing it at high velocity toward a glass office building. With almost improbable accuracy, it flew right into an exhaust vent on the side, splitting the goo into dozens of pieces careening through the ventilation system.

In a top floor office sitting in a black skirt and white blouse, Kate was working late, finishing a long day of work. As she stared intently at the spreadsheets in front of her, she didn't notice the little green droplet slip through the vent. After a moment, she noticed a something buzzing around her head. Absent-mindedly, she swatted at it. She'd have to call the exterminator and give him a piece of her mind tomorrow. After a moment, the thing returned, buzzing her head. Annoyed, she swatted it away, this time making contact.

It flew into the wall, then bounced right back, landing in her hair bun. She didn't notice anything at first, until she felt movement and her hair fell down to her shoulders. Leaning forward, she frantically brushed the back of her head, trying to dislodge the little fucker. Something fell past her face, and a little green slime plopped onto her desk. She reflexively smacked it with her hand, which immediately bounced back and hit her in the face. Staggered and surprised, she looked back at the "bug". The creature let out a tiny gurgle and jumped off the table. Now she was pissed.

Standing up, she opened the window behind her and grabbed a weapon off her desk to knock it outside. Brandishing a rolled up catalog, she stalked around the room searching for the perpetrator. A rattling sound caught her attention and she turned to the vent where three more of the things popped out. She jumped with a yelp as something pinched her curvy rear. She twirled around, brushing her backside as she saw the little bastard bounce away. What she didn't see were the two other little flubbers slipping under the door and making a beeline for her legs.

When they reached her stockings, they darted up beneath her skirt. She leaned over, trying to see where it went. "Hey!" She gasped as she felt her lacy black panties suddenly yanked down her legs. She tried to step back, but tripped over her tangled lingerie and fell back. She fell on her ass, landing on one of the slimes which bounced her right back in the air, over her desk, where she landed in her office chair.

Stunned, she looked down at her desk and saw the little droplet sitting there burbling happily. Out of view on the floor, about twelve of the droplets had slid into the room, slipping and merging into her panties. Sliding along the stitching and lace, the black underwear flipped and flopped around, suddenly stopping and remaining still.

Eyeing the creature cautiously, Kate stood up and slowly grabbed her keys. She was already tired and decided this was a bit too much for her. It was time to leave. Walking over, she knelt down and grabbed her panties, stepping into them. She slid them up her thighs and wedged them between her cheeks. Giving the blob on her desk one last dirty look, she walked out of the office.

As she walked toward the elevator, she realized how late it was. No one was in sight, and being Friday, the night janitor wasn't even here. As she walked, she noticed a few more of the strange creatures hopping around. She watched one bouncing up and down on a keyboard, typing gibberish into a document. Another one on a desk slipped into the receiver of a phone. It vibrated for a second, then floated up over the desk, dragging the cord behind it. She herself to look away and picked up the pace.

Nearing the elevator, she noticed her underwear was incredibly tight. She tried to pull at it over her taught skirt, but to no avail. Glancing around to make sure no on was here, she reached her hand up the back of her skirt and tugged at her panties. They stretched out, then snapped right back, sliding into her cheeks again. Weird, she thought as the elevator door chimed open.

As she stepped in, she gasped as her hips jerked her back out. "What the hell!?" she exclaimed, her hips thrusting forward, sending her stumbling on her heels. She suddenly thought of the floating phone and came to a realization. "Oh, shit!" She felt her panties ripple and vibrate. Her rump suddenly perked up, twitching back and forth. She grabbed her ass as her cheeks began bouncing with abandon.

Not knowing what to do, she gave her ass a smack, trying to stop it. In response, she gasped as her rear was bounced up and into the air, taking her feet off the ground. She stuck her feet out to catch her, but her heels landed on two more of the strange slimes, sending her feet flying above her head as she sprung back. Sailing past desks and cubicles, she landed on her ass again, bouncing her up and through the air. Supported by her possessed panties, she flew back through her office door, over her desk, and landed back in her chair.

Stunned, Kate slowly pulled herself up in the chair, brushing her hair out of her face. On the desk, the little droplet jumped up and down happily. This was fun! She stared at it incredulously. "What the hell are--oh." Her eyes bulged as she felt a tingly, slippery digit trace down her slit, all the way to her back door. "Okay...easy now," she started. Before she could finish her plea, her underwear hoisted her out of the chair and pushed her toward the table. She bent forward with her hands on the desk as her ass was pulled up behind her and held in place.

Speechless, she looked at the blob bouncing between her hands, where it had been joined by some of it's friends. Suddenly, they all darted beneath her. She tried to crane her neck to see what they were about to do, but her backside was held firm. In one quick movement, her tight skirt was yanked up over her hips by the droplets. Illuminated in the moonlight shining through the open window, her exposed ass stood at attention. Her underwear quivered and stretched into what appeared to be the shape of a hand, bulging out and groping her ass. She groaned as she realized with a shudder what was about to happen.

Her underwear stretched back improbably far as the hand pulled away, snapping back with a loud SMACK on her ass. She yelped and jumped, the panties holding her in place. She bit her lip as the underwear stretched out and smacked her again. Another smack made her grunt as she incredulously tried to figure out how this thing knew this was a kink of hers.

A few smacks later, she knew this was making her wet, despite the weirdness. As suddenly as it started, the hand sunk away, and she was left bent over the desk. She looked back at the desk and saw dozens of the droplets hopping around. More returned from her skirt as they began slipping into each other, coalescing into one blob. Between her legs, she felt a buzzing and tingling about to converge on her other hole. "Oh fuck", Kate moaned as she realized this thing knew her biggest kink.

Her amorous underwear pulled her back, then up the air, her feet landing on the edge of the desk. Falling backwards, she was stopped midair as a charged rubbery appendage plunged in her ass. "Fuck! Oh, fuck--please...please...please" she moaned as her rear was bounced up and down, her panties wedged up incredibly. Fully formed, the rest of flubber bounced up and flew around her excitedly.

Already too far gone to care, she snatched the blob out of the air. It burbled in her hand as she squeezed it. It formed into a more solid phallic form and she grabbed it with both hands. She moaned again, then pulled the rubbery phallus to her mouth and plunged it in. In response, the entity in her underwear plunged even deeper as she was hoisted up into the air. Her hands reached up and pushed against the ceiling, the blob in her mouth continuing to slide in and out unaided as she sucked. As she was fucked against the ceiling, the only thought she could muster was that this was not how she planned to spend her Friday night. With each thrust and slide, she was brought her closer and closer until--with an almighty moan--she came.

She drifted back down, landing seated in the chair. The creature plopped down in front of her. Panting and sweating, she stared stupefied at the creature. She looked down beneath her bunched up skirt as she felt her underwear stretching and sliding. A blob began to form on her crotch as it seeped out of the fabric. She pinched it between her fingers and pulled. It stretched out several feet as she felt something being pulled along her hips. With a Snap! it snapped out completely into her fingers, burbling with excitement. She let go and it sailed right into the other blob, becoming whole.

Flubber bounced up and down, gurgling happily. With an excited blubbery squeal, it sailed past her shoulder and out the open window. She spun around and watched the strange creature sail off into the moonlight. She let out an exhausted laugh before her eyes rolled back as she fainted into the chair.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)