More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 62 by Fantasy Fantasy

What now?

An accident on Friday.

Sleep came surprisingly easy. Maybe because now that everything’s been resolved you can finally breathe easily, or maybe it was because the threesome last night drained you more than you thought. Nevertheless, other than the weird feeling caused by Megan and Emily considering that you having three girlfriends is normal, you feel quite refreshed.

Math class goes by slowly, as your thoughts are occupied by way too many things. You think of what Emma will say now that you being with more girls is normal, you wonder if it would be okay to be open about your relationship with the soccer stars, you consider your next course of action, considering if you should try to actively pursue yet another relationship or stabilize what you already have. After all, it’s not like you have infinite time. You luck out when you’re called to answer a problem on the board BECAUSE you weren’t paying attention, and it turns out to be fairly easy.

You manage to hear the teacher mutter “Right, he actually knows this…” You let yourself feel smug for this one.

When the bell sounds, you immediately get up and walk to the teacher, the 50-something year old Mrs. Morris, and apologize for not paying attention in her class, saying that even though there’s a lot on your mind right now, it was disrespectful to her. She smiles, thanks you for your apology and asks if you’re doing okay.

You can’t help the goofy smile that comes to your face as you answer. “Right now, I’m better than ever.” She seems happy with your answer, and with a last warning to not get distracted next time, she leaves.

When you leave the classroom, you see Emily and Megan waiting for you right outside. Although both smile brightly when they see you, Emily quickly changes it into a scowl.

“What took you so long? We only have 15 minutes of recess left.” She chides you.

“I took 5 minutes. It wasn’t that much, and I wasn’t aware we had plans…” You try to defend yourself.

You try your absolute best to ignore the piercing, questioning and curious looks everyone around seems to be giving you. Here you are, the school pariah casually talking to two of the most popular girls in this school.

“Do we need to make plans every time we hang out?” Megan asks with puffed cheeks. She look adorable, even when annoyed.

“Come on. Let’s go eat something. I didn’t get to eat breakfast this morning.” Emily says as she starts walking, expecting you and Megan to follow. Of course, you do. Anything to get away from the stares.

“Why not?” You inquire.

“There was… a new guy at home this morning. I didn’t really want to be there, so I bolted.” She sighs heavily, and you and Megan share understanding looks.

Since you’re on the second floor, you go to the stairs and go down to the first floor. When your feet make contact with the last step, you hear a screeching sound. Well, not really, but her voice might as well be a screech to you right now.

“There he is, that lying piece of trash.” You stop in your tracks and look back up to the top of the stairs. There, standing menacingly with arms crossed over her sadly magnificent chest, is Olivia Hughes, with Lilian and Jessica standing behind her, both looking equally annoyed.

“Who’s the lying piece of trash?” You ask, trying to sound nonchalant, even if you feel your legs grow weak.

“Why, you, of course! I don’t know what you did to convince the headmistress, but we’ll never forgive you for what you tried to do to Jessica!” She shouts from the top. Everyone can hear her, and everyone is looking. “Trying to a girl in school! How fucking low can you be!?”

What on earth are they doing!? Trying to cause a scene? What do they gain from it when there’s evidence now of what they did?

“What the hell are you talking about!?” Emily snaps back. “You’re the ones who staged everything! I’m just wandering what you’re still doing in this school!”

Olivia stomps her foot. “Is that what you want people to believe? Or is it that he did something to you two, and now you’re trying to defend trash like him? Is he that good in bed?” She snarls, coming down the steps.

Ouch. That actually hits close to home.

“What was that!?” Both Emily and Megan challenge her snarl, taking one heavy, loud step up the stairs.

That’s when it happens. Maybe that made Olivia flinch, maybe it was just an accident, maybe she was startled just as she was about to take another step down. However, it still happened. Losing her balance, Olivia takes a wrong step on the stairs. Your brain is slow to process her falling body and when you realize, her body is lying right next to you on the floor. You heard the loud thud. Your mind begins to work again, and it races to process everything.

Her body lies still and face down. Her long hair covers her face, so you can’t tell if her eyes are even open. She doesn’t make a single sound. Emily and Megan are looking back down with puzzled expressions, Olivia’s body having passed right between them.

The next thing you hear is a high pitch scream coming from Lilian. That wakes you up completely. With your heart racing faster than ever, you start moving.

First: Pulse.

You quickly kneel next to Olivia and press two fingers against the left side of her neck, close to the chin. Your body goes cold when you notice there’s no pulse.

No fucking pulse.

“Help me turn her around!” You shout, waking up your girlfriends, who immediately move to assist you.

Technically, you shouldn’t be moving the body of an injured person, but this is a huge fucking exception to the rule. She has no pulse.

Carefully, you, Emily and Megan turn Olivia so she’s face up, lying flat on the ground. Her eyes are closed and her mouth half open.

“Megan, the nurse! Emily, ambulance! NOW!” You shout, louder than you’ve ever shouted.

“I’ll get another teacher, too!” Emily says, taking out her phone and calling what’s hopefully an ambulance as she dashes off to search for a teacher. Megan wordlessly bolts to the nurse’s office.

Now, time to put that high school CPR training to practice. You place the heel of your left hand over what you pray to god is the lower half of her breast bone, or at least you try to.

“FUCK!” For the first time in your 18 years of life, you curse a pair of big tits. It’s not a joke to say they’re completely in the way. Now’s not the time for jokes. You open her blazer, which thankfully only has three buttons, and completely tear open her shirt, revealing a cream lace bra.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!?” Lillian shouts behind you, voice full of disgust and anger.

“STOP! LET HIM WORK!” You’re shocked to hear Jessica’s agitated voice stopping her, but you don’t turn to look.

Thankfully, Olivia’s bra unhooks from the front, so that’s done in less than a second. Your mind doesn’t even register that you’re looking at a pair of tits. Now that they can freely fall to the sides, you put your left hand over her lower half of her breast bone, interlacing the fingers of your right hand over your left, and with straight arms and shoulder over Olivia’s chest start pushing down at a fast pace and counting out loud.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5… till 30 compressions.

Stop. Tilt her chin up. Take your mouth to hers and breathe into it twice.

You start pushing again.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5… till 30.

Stop. Tilt her chin up. Take your mouth to hers and breathe into it twice.

You start pushing again.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5… till 30.

Stop. Tilt her chin up. Take your mouth to hers and breathe into it twice.

You start pushing again.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5… till 30.

Stop. Tilt her chin up. Take your mouth to hers and breathe into it twice.

“How many sets!?” You hear the voice of the nurse, Ms. Fujiwara, urgently ask as she kneels next to you.

“4 sets of 30 each. 7, 8, 9, 10…” You answer immediately without stopping. Good thing you’ve been working out, but even so, you’re getting tired. You’re breathing too fast due to the stress.

“What happened?” She asks again.

“She fell from the stairs. 18, 19, 20… She may have hit her head. 22, 23, 24…” You answer as concisely as you can, trying not to stop your count.

“Finish this set and we’ll swap. The ambulance’s on its way.”

Good.

Swap with Ms. Fujiwara?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)