More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 64 by zechs195 zechs195

Who are they?

The girls

Lucy saw the girls approaching her, and they all looked very drunk. Like there was no way she was being driven home tonight kind of drunk. She was determined to try to embrace being a pet at least for now. Avoiding all her feelings of shame and her instincts she stood on all fours pressing her chest out and trying to smile.

Laurel stumbled towards her. She had a bottle of chocolate syrup in her hand.

“It’s gonna work. No really it’s gonna work. It’s my idea so I go first,” She said while nearly falling over.

“Hey if this goes bad, I’m happy to let you play guinea pig,” Becca said as she undid the lock on Lucy’s cable and Abigail affixed her leash. Chelsea gave her a quick pet on the back. The smell of was on all their breaths as Laurel took the leash. Lucy wasn’t sure where this was going but even if she had embraced being a pet she didn’t like the sound of this.

Crawling after the girls she was being led to the house. The girls were all tripping over themselves so it took a lot longer than needed. Becca opened the door and the girls all stepped in. Lucy swallowed in nervousness; while she was feeling better about being a pet she just wanted to be around people she knew and trusted.

Despite the late hour the party was still raging. She was knee-level with a dozen drunk people and a lot of them were bumping into her. The ones she walked past got a view of her ass and pussy. A couple bent down to pet her head or call her cute, but thankfully there was no groping. Everyone saw her, but most seemed to not care about the naked pet who was walking through the room. She reminded herself she wasn’t human, at least in their eyes, so this was normal for them. She saw the back of a young lady with a purse and jacket at the front door, seemingly leaving, that looked like the back of Tonya but she had no time to find out. Tugging on her leash Laurel led her towards the stairs and the other three girls followed behind the petgirl. Laurel almost fell down the stairs onto Lucy but then she caught herself.

A room that said 'Becca' on the door appeared as they turned left. The three regular girls that weren’t Laurel sat on the floor, while Laurel stood and looked really excited.

“Should we wait out here?” asked Chelsea.

“Duh! I don’t want anyone seeing my pussy,” she said in an exaggerated drunken manner.

The statement made Lucy miss clothes but then she thought about what Laurel said. Pussy, chocolate syrup, and her licking Laurel’s hand in the car could only mean one thing, leading her to panic. She tried to scurry but her leash was held firm and she realized this was happening whether she wanted it or not.

“You’re sure this is fine, Abigail? Lucy is your property,” asked Laurel.

The property comment stung but she reminded herself all pets were property and that doesn’t make them any less loved. Trying to rationalize it, Lucy thought about all the potential upsides of this situation. While she didn’t want to eat pussy the chocolate might cover up the taste and a small part of her would appreciate seeing someone else nude or semi-nude, since she would never wear clothes for the rest of her life. Although it would be a human-petgirl experience she hoped it would feel somewhat intimate.

“Yes! She should be of some use instead of just taking up my time and energy.”

“Okay then! Wish me luck, ladies!”

They all cheered and Laurel took Lucy into the room and closed the door. She tied Lucy’s leash around a bed post and knelt down to pet her. Then she grabbed and pulled each of her nipples a little harder than usual. Lucy moaned as her nipples stiffened harder. The smell of was in the air as Laurel almost tripped getting onto the bed.

Laurel laid a towel on the bed to keep any mess from getting on Becca’s bed, and then laid down on top of it. She pulled off each shoe and sock, and then her pants and underwear in a single motion. While Lucy’s pussy was hairless, Laurel had a cute little landing strip. Lucy couldn’t see anything yet but the pants landing on the floor next to her meant this was about to happen.

The sound of the syrup being squeezed from the bottle went on for a little while. A tugging on her leash led Lucy to hop up onto the bed. There was Laurel laying on her back with her legs spread and a generous helping of chocolate on her crotch. She was naked from the belly button down as she hiked up her shirt to keep chocolate off of it. Lucy smiled as she didn’t feel so alone in her constant nudity.

“Come on pretty girl, get your chocolate.”

Even though she was being treated as a pet, Lucy wished the girls would respect that she was still intelligent and didn’t need chocolate to be tricked into eating pussy. They had complete control of her anyway they could just tell her to do it. Still she played her part, sniffing around in between Laurel’s legs. The chocolate masked how wet Laurel was but there were areas of her thighs where juices were present.

“Yes, mama has a treat for you. Come to mama.”

You’re just a pet eating chocolate, Lucy told herself. A lesbian experience was nothing she expected or wanted, but to be there with someone who was semi-naked and having an intimate experience after thinking that was never going to happen again was somewhat comforting.

Hesitantly Lucy took a small lick at the chocolate furthest onto Laurel’s thigh. It tasted like plain chocolate.

“See? It’s good. A special treat for a special girl.”

Lucy took a deeper lick onto her thigh. Laurel took a slightly hurried breath. The chocolate from that spot was gone so she moved closer to Laurel’s crotch. She took another lick, now in Laurel’s inner thigh. Laurel bucked her hips up and Lucy decided to tease her by going to the other thigh and licking up the chocolate there. Laurel’s breath increased in pace as Lucy licked the last bit of chocolate that wasn’t part of Laurel’s pussy. After licking it up Lucy stared at the chocolate-covered pussy, so nervous but hoping Laurel would want to be closer with her if she did a good job.

Laurel reached down and played with Lucy’s hair as Lucy took a breath and dove in. She licked around the labia as Laurel bit her lip. The feeling of hands on the back of her head made Lucy know she couldn’t go anywhere until she was done. She continued to lick up any chocolate that was there including some in Laurel’s landing strip.

Laurel looked disappointed there was no chocolate left, but Lucy kept going. Arching her back she moaned deeply as Lucy sucked on her clit in between working her tongue deep into her pussy. Lucy’s head was being further down as Laurel grabbed her hard. Her tongue worked over Laurel’s labia up to her clit.

“Holy shit!” Laurel said before putting her hands over her mouth.

A knock on the wall let them know they were heard.

Lucy continued to eat while Laurel reached under her shirt to play with her nipples. With no stimulation of her own Lucy was still feeling juices flow down her thighs as she was very turned on herself. She licked up more of Laurel’s pussy juices and decided she could make herself like the taste if it meant she would have more time with people.

She started to suck Laurel’s clit more causing her to buck hard, pushing Lucy back. The panting and moaning was likely heard outside but Laurel didn’t seem to care at the moment. Lucy got right back into her pussy as Laurel ran her hands through Lucy’s hair leaving a nipple partially exposed through her tank top. Finally, she felt Laurel spasm as she started to hump Lucy’s face, Lucy still sucked her clit until she felt a hot liquid being shot out as Laurel grunted and pretty much screamed. She orgasmed and squirted all over Lucy’s face and chest, then fell backward laying on her back panting trying to catch her breath.

Lucy saw her opening. She went to Laurel’s side and laid down on her chest with her head resting on her partially exposed right breast. Their bare legs against each other and Lucy being able to snuggle was all she wanted then. It was all worth it in her mind.

Laurel wrapped her arm around Lucy and the skin to skin contact made Lucy feel loved. Holding Lucy as she laid there Laurel tried to catch her breath. Lucy felt things didn’t have to be so bad.

“Aww, you just want a little attention.”

Lucy got to lay there for maybe ten minutes feeling deeply content before another knock at the door made Laurel get up to put her clothes back on. Lucy was nervous about whatever came next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)