More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 65 by zechs195 zechs195

What's next?

More

Laurel got up and stumbled drunkenly around the room, revealing her heart shaped ass to Lucy. As she tried to pick up her socks the person outside knocked again, distracting the drunken Laurel to the point where she almost answered the door without putting on her pants. Although Lucy knew she herself would never wear clothes again, she didn’t want Laurel to be embarrassed by being exposed in front of her friends like that. Taking the pants in her mouth, Lucy scurried and carried them to Laurel right as she was about to answer the door, her leash having just enough give to reach even though it was still tied to a bedpost. She placed her hand on Laurel’s bare calf and Laurel looked down to see the petgirl with her jeans in her mouth.

Realizing she wasn’t wearing pants she stepped away from the door with a look of cringe at the embarrassment she almost endured. Bending down she caressed Lucy’s cheek and stared into her eyes in appreciation, “Such a smart, sweet, and caring girl. You just protected me from a big mistake. I really hope Abigail knows what she has.”

Lucy thought maybe she could get enjoyment from life by helping others. Even if she couldn’t have the life she wanted, maybe she could help others live the life they wanted. Helping Laurel was part of that and maybe she could find some validation in helping any other person she could.

Laurel fished her underwear from inside the jeans and pulled the black thong up her legs before doing the same with her pants. Next she pulled on her socks and shoes and just like that Lucy was alone in her nudity again. Lucy looked down at her breasts and knew that her exposure wasn’t as bad as a regular humans. Even treating her as a pet Laurel had been very kind to her and showed her the attention she needed.

Having zoned out Lucy was brought back to reality by the sound of the door closing. She could barely hear what was being said in the halls, but she tried to listen and picked up bits and pieces.

“... better than any guy...”

“...should I...”

“... absolutely...”

“...I’m up...”

The door opens and she heard Laurel say, “Treat her good, there’s something really special about her.”

It was Chelsea who entered the room next, probably even more drunk than Laurel. She got down on a knee and rubs Lucy’s head.

“Hard to believe... I used to think you were a person.”

Lucy couldn’t help but be hurt by the statement, but just tried to get on with it. Chelsea attempted to take her pants off but was struggling. She managed to get her pants down slightly with her shoes still on but couldn’t seem to get much further; Lucy considered helping but felt like she might get in trouble. With her hairless pussy exposed Lucy got nervous about having to eat out another person. Falling on the bed with her pants around her ankles Chelsea started snoring with her ass up.

Looking up Lucy saw that Chelsea was passed out. Her leash meant she couldn’t get to the door or get anyone’s attention without using her voice or her hands and that might mean she’d be punished. The pain in her nipple last time had been awful and with Abigail drunk she might be even worse.

Hopping up onto the bed Lucy saw Chelsea’s round ass and her pussy underneath. She wasn’t sure what to do. She didn’t want to wake her up and she certainly didn’t want to eat her out if she didn’t have to. She thought about taking her clothes off all the way, not to embarrass her but to just feel all of her skin against her own as they cuddled until she woke up.

Sighing, Lucy decided to do what she would want done in this situation. No one was around to see her use her hands, so she turned Chelsea over so she was right side up, pulled Chelsea’s pants up all the way and fastened her belt. She turned Chelsea’s head to the side in case she threw up so she wouldn’t . Then she laid down next to her and partially on top of her.

Lucy felt content for a brief few moments before a warm spot started to appear between her and Chelsea. It took a moment for Lucy to realize Chelsea was pissing herself in Becca’s bed. Having pissed herself in public a number of times since this all began, she knew how humiliating this would be for Chelsea. Despite all that was happening Chelsea was just snoring away like nothing was happening. The temptation to let Chelsea be embarrassed in front of her friends was there but Lucy’s experience with being exposed actually ended up making her more empathetic, not less.

Deciding to try and spare the other girl from embarrassment, Lucy got off the bed and crawled to Becca’s dresser. Becca was slightly larger than Chelsea, but that was nothing a belt wouldn’t fix. She managed to fish out a pair of jeans and, reaching as far up as her arm would allow being held back by the leash, managed to get a pair of underwear too.

Hopping back up on the bed, she pulled Chelsea’s shoes off and then her socks, revealing small feet with toe nails painted blue. She undid the belt that she had fastened only a short while ago and pulled Chelsea's wet pants down all the way. Her white thong was basically see through and very wet especially in the crotch. Lucy could see the outline of her pussy lips through her thong. She pulled that down as well. Chelsea was now completely bottomless, but her crotch was still quite wet and even the bottom of her shirt seemed damp. Lucy decided to take her shirt off too, revealing her braless A cup breasts. For the first time since this started Lucy wasn’t the only naked person in the room... but she was the only one who knew that. Even with her wet pussy and Chelsea’s pee soaked legs and thighs Lucy considered cuddling her for a bit before putting aside what she wanted and doing what was best for Chelsea.

She went back to the dresser and found a shirt as well and grabbed a box of tissues from the nightstand. She carefully wiped Chelsea’s wet thighs. She then went to her crotch and as she pressed against her slit Chelsea humped against it moaning a little in her sleep.

“...Laurel... I wanted this... since I knew what love was...”

Lucy figured Chelsea’s closeted lesbian crush on her best friend might come in handy at some point, so she stored that in her memory for later. After, she carefully cleaned around her crotch and legs, and even lifted her legs up to wipe anything that dripped onto her ass. Grabbing the thong Lucy teared up a little realizing she was dressing someone, something no one would ever do for her again. She pulled the thong all the way up and Lucy was once more alone in her total nudity. She next pulled her pants all the way up and fastened the belt, then put her shirt on. Aside from shoes and socks, Chelsea was fully dressed in Becca’s clothes.

A loud knock came from outside the door and Chelsea’s eyes opened. She looked up at Lucy, and Lucy knew her job was thankless. She went back to pretending to be an animal and licked Chelsea’s face. Chelsea pet her head as she got up to answer the door. She then spotted the wet outline on the bed...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)