More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Lydia finds a clever workaround to hide the book's nature from her roommate.

"The weirdest things have been happening to me all day," Lydia said, letting Felicia writhe on her bed as she spun a story. "I met the weirdest kid today--and I experienced real magic for the first time." Lydia began writing as she talked to Felicia. She had to figure out a way to protect the book from being taken from her, and she thought up an absolutely perfect plan.

I wish to be able to manifest and erase ink on these pages through my thoughts alone.

I wish no one could reverse that.

Lydia grinned, proud of herself. She felt a tingle as she focused on her next wish.

I wish for this book to disappear from my hands and appear in the wall behind my closet.

Both girls heard a THUD in the closet, and Lydia giggled.

"What? What was that?" Felicia asked.

"That was me, I think..." Lydia said, grinning. "If you like what's going on now, Felicia--you wanna see some real magic?"

"It's not going to hurt, is it?" Felicia asked, breathing heavily.

"It's a lot like what you're getting now, I'm sure..." Lydia said, curious about her new arrangement. She didn't want to freak Felicia out, but it didn't matter. As soon as she thought it in passing...

I wouldn't mind seeing Felicia stripped down...

The words settled on a page in the book, stashed away in a wall between the dorm units.

I wouldn't mind seeing Felicia stripped down...

For Lydia, it wasn't but a second before the thought became reality, and Felicia's jeans and blouse slid around their buttons, popping open and exposing her. Felicia sat up as he watched the zipper of her tight denim dance down its track.

"Huh!?" Felicia stared at her pants, watching the denim open up. "You--you're really doing this!" Lydia bit her lip and nodded, her eyes lighting up with newfound power. Anything. She could have anything. "Fuck...you're like...a witch or something."

"No, Felicia--I'm your genie." Lydia made the words appear in the tome again.

Make me a harem outfit.

She hadn't quite meant to put it that way, but what was done was done. In front of Felicia's eyes, Lydia's body disappeared in a flash of color and became a silky, translucent harem outfit in a soft pink hue.

"L-Lydia?" Felicia said, looking around the room as her pants pulled themselves off. She only saw the pile of silk and sheer where Lydia had stood, and when she was about to stand up, her shirt pulled itself slowly off of her body.

Holy hell, it's a good thing I made the books power activate by my thought... Lydia said to herself, trapped in a pretty clothing form. And I guess it's a good thing I can still think! Lydia considered revoking her last wish, but despite the loss of her body, something about retaining her mind made her wonder...

Make it so I can move and talk as this outfit.

"Lyd?" Felicia said with a gasp, watching her bra jiggle her tits. She reached up to unclasp the haunted lingerie when the bra did the deed all by itself, flying off of her as her underwear rolled down her body.

"It's me, Felicia!" said the pile of clothes, inflating in place on the ground until they lifted into the air and assembled. There was a sheer puffy-sleeved top with a fitted silvery bra and matching pants with something looking like a silver bikini dancing inside of it. "I wanna know your first wish."

"If this is really happening," Felicia started,

What does Felicia wish for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)