More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What does Felicia wish for?

A Very Confused and Naked Felicia

“Show yourself to me again, Lydia,” Felicia said, covering herself up. “Is that really you in the outfit? How’d you make yourself invisible?”

At first, Lydia wasn’t sure how to fulfill the request. She was visible to Felicia already, because she was the outfit.

I want to be able to project my real self like a ghost while holding my current form, Lydia willed into the book.

Lydia appeared, translucent and leaning against the closet. There was no ‘feeling’ about the thing--it was nothing but a projection. Lydia had made it so the ghostly her was wearing the same outfit she was currently occupying. Felicia jumped. She turned to the wispy Lydia, then back to the floating outfit again. She chittered a laugh. It was a cute, nervous little noise.

“I mean--that’s not helping much in terms of convincing me this is real,” Felicia said, “Especially the part where I’m inexplicably naked…” She looked at her pile of clothes on the ground. “Lydia--how is all of this possible?”

“I mean, I dunno what I can do to convince you this is real other than wait around for you to decide you’re not going to wake up from this.” Felicia looked confused. She looked at the ghost copy again, reaching out to touch it. “That’s just an image,” Lydia said. “I’m not invisible over here. I’m the outfit, dude.”

Felicia’s fingers passed through the arm of the translucent Lydia. The form was watching her, wryly smiling, and even shrugging when Felicia passed a whole arm through the ghostly Lydia’s torso.

“That is soooooo weird,” Felicia said. “Say something again, Lydia.”

“What do you want me to say?” Lydia asked. Felicia turned a 180, looking at the silver and pink genie’s outfit, hovering in the middle of the room with its sleeves out.

“That’s crazy,” Felicia said, realizing the voice was literally coming from the hovering clothes. Another chittering laugh from her. “Lydia--this is fucking crazy.” She stepped toward the outfit, shaking her head. “I don’t even know where to--Lydia, were you...going down on yourself when I walked in?”

Lydia’s turn for nervous laughter. The genie’s outfit jiggled a little.

“Felicia--something crazy happened to me today. Obviously,” Lydia said as Felicia approached her fabric body. “So, I want you to wish for something. Start small, okay? Something I can manage without making a big scene. Something that you wanna see that will satisfy your curiosity.”

Felicia didn’t get it. The voice seemed to be coming not from the outfit--but from the empty space above the jiggling bra.

“You want me to...wish for something?” Felicia asked.

“Yeah,” Lydia responded. “Something manageable.”

“You could, uh...let me put some clothes on again,” Felicia was looking down at the outfit she was stripped out of, but Lydia had a better idea.

How does Lydia fulfill Felicia's request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)