More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Your Son Ask You To Help You Find A Mate

"Um, are you busy later today?" your son asks.

You laugh. "That depends on your father." you say as you turn your attention back to your mate and ask, "Are you willing to let me have some time off, Dearest?"

Your Mate grunts, and holds you protectively away from your son. "You can't have her, if that's what you're asking."

Your son shakes his head. "Not at all, Dad. I just need some help with things."

Your husband stops thrusting for a moment before he finally figures things out. "Oh, I see how it is. You want your mother to help you find a mate." he says, my oh my he can be dense

Your son blushes and slowly nods before saying "Please, Dad. It's starting to hurt."

When a sexually strong orc reaches puberty, their balls continually fill with semen, giving them unlimited stamina. However, if left unchecked, this will cause an enormous amount of pain, and might even kill the orc. You look at your son and see his balls are quite swollen and he will need a mate, and soon.

Your Husband groans, and starts pounding away at you again. "No. This is something you must do on your own. But, since you've been patient, I'll allow her to give you a blow job. That should keep the pain down for a while."

Status: In the mind of a female elf named Seria, married, horny, addicted to orc cum

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)