More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by cphi cphi

How do you proceed?

Rub One Out

Well, this dick isn't going to take care of itself.
Using soap isn't ideal, but you've been jerking off in the shower since you hit puberty. True, as you get older, it can be difficult to finish the job sometimes, but you get to work with gusto, rubbing your balls with one hand and working the shaft with the other. You try not to dwell on the impending flood of extra people that will be occupying your house for the foreseeable future, and what still needs to be done to get ready.You also push away thoughts of your sister's asshole husband who gave her a black eye, or the prospect of being dragged into the office against your will when there's still a lot to be done. You really want to be here when Riley gets home. You miss your favorite child. You know that you aren't supposed to have favorites, but any parent who claims not to have one is bullshit.
After a few minutes of these thoughts, you realize you need a little motivational material to keep going. Your cock is still hard, but you don't feel any closer to the finish line than when you started, and you can't very well spend all morning jerking off in the shower.

What, or whom, do you fantasize about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)