More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 74 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Girl Talk

Jesus!

At the knock on the door, Vanessa and her daughter became a tangle of legs a-and hair and embarrassed guilt. Somehow in their blurred boundaries, the older woman had found herself massaging her daughter's feet, an unspoken... not stated as such, b-but rewarded. Rewarded for her day, for being good, b-by being allowed to touch her bored daughter's feet while Elly watched TV, t-to...

Affectionate touch, kind touch, not being coldly cleaned a-and hurt meant everything - everything, to Vanessa. It had been almost natural, while they were in it. Elly, her daughter, directing Nessie's gaze with her tender young feet. Turning Vanessa's head, prompting it down so she couldn't peep, even p-patting Nessie's cheek with the pink sole of one perfect foot -

The feeling of reality, of being c-caught, of guilt was real - and by Elly's startled reaction to the knock on the door, she felt it too. Both women bounced up to their feet, mirror images smoothing their clothing nervously, glancing at each other nervously as...

Knocking, again.

A-and Nessie, hesitating, looking to her daughter -

Elly motioned her to get it.

To g-get it. Casually ordering the mother...

Nessie nodded, stumbled, and eyes in front of her, ashamed at her own wretched state, what she had b-been up to -

Abruptly the door was open in front of Vanessa, pulled by her own hand.

A slender female form.

"Hi, Nessie. Been a few days."

Oh... god.

"Ch-Cheryl."

Miss Cheryl.

"Miss..."

P-pulling the edge of her inadequate orange sorbet sleep top down, trying to make it stretch over her thighs,

Cheryl smiled, a genuine, bashful... "Gosh, I guess I missed you after all." Her h-hand cupped Nessie's cheek, fingers tracing the knotted back of her jaw. In the open entryway...

In Vanessa's chest - thu-thump.

It felt like ages since she had seen - smelled her s-secretary. Felt her warm presence, her soft ha-hand. Miss

Miss Cheryl was all dressed up to go out. Brunette hair in a updo slightly but artfully adjusted from her typical workplace look, black dress, slit in the side, dangling earrings, perfect makeup...

Plucked eyebrow, wryly raised, "Vanessa. You're staring." No longer t-touching, the white woman's smile faded to a condescending smirk.

S-stare... "M-M-Miss Cheryl..." Nessie - looking to the side, not at Miss... her feet - her feet shuffling...

"Vanessa..." A foot tapped on the cement walkway, a delicate foot in a shiny black heel, "I'm still outside. Invite me in, please?"


"Elly?"

Elaine nearly jumped in her seat, jumped like she was caught, like her guilty...

What had she been thinking?

It had seemed natural, normal. A bit of fun, even, for her to initiate the foot massage, to watch her mom kneel and so-carefully touch her feet...

B-but, being caught highlighted the fact - it wasn't normal. And - the lingering feeling of touch on her soles was almost physically itchy in its wrongness.

"Um, hi!" Elly, nervously bubbly, hopped up onto her bare feet and smiled at the entryway. Smiled at an elegant female figure - black dress, earrings, artfully updone hair and clear white skin.

Taller, in heels, than Elly's dark-skinned mom next to her. Her mom, with her fading bruises and dressed in a clingy, glorified shirt next to...

Her secretary?

"You remember Ch- um, Cheryl." Elly's mother visibly struggled with herself, tensing, some indecisive -

"... Miss. Miss Cheryl."

The negress closed her eyes, and visibly, shamefully relaxed.

Arranging stray hair behind an ear, trying to shake the nervous feeling of...

Elly almost tripped over the pillow her mother had been kneeling on, "Ah, hi," b-bumbling to the doorway, "Yes, of course I remember." Cheryl.

... Miss Cheryl?

Last time it wasn't 'Miss' Cheryl at all. Last time Elly had seen her, the young professional had been mildly disheveled, in work attire, spreading papers about the very living room floor the colored girl had just walked over.

Not... not standing a good two inches over Elly in heels, looking like she was ready for a - a date.

Not with earrings and...

The two negro women, the schoolgirl and her battered mother, stood awkwardly in the entryway. Not looking at each other. Waiting, for the white woman.

Cheryl, who's eyes were piercing, lingering over Elly, a moment o-of... almost like she knew...

Elly guiltily glanced back to the pillow she had st-stumbled over - and got surprised by a brief, sisterly hug.

A hug, chests pressed together, and gone as quickly as it had happened.

"You're even prettier than I remembered, Elaine," Close to Elly, in her space, hands gently touching, holding the black teen's elbows - Cheryl smiled. She smiled pleasantly but the warmth... the humor that Elly remembered from their previous meetings was somehow missing. Cool, professional eyes raked the teen again - an assessment that E-Elly...

"Ive heard so much about you, lately. What you've been up to."

Elly had never felt uncomfortable around Cheryl before. But now she... she felt like slinking, crawling away.

"Been keeping your mother out of trouble?"

A little squeak from her mom said more than Elaine ever would have wanted. So did Cheryl's sly smirk.

"Believe me, I know how demanding that is." Finally, those hazel eyes stopped sizing her up, instead turning toward her mother.

"Is Daddy home, Nessie?"

That - free of Cheryl's gaze, free to think -

Daddy. Brand.

It clicked. Elly's mother certainly hadn't invited 'Miss' Cheryl. Yet she showed up for something. Somebody. Not with papers in hand - she showed up armed with perfume and earrings and an attitude that could cut ice. Brand - Brand was the only other...

S-slut!

Dark face growing darker, without another word Elly stepped around Cheryl - towards Brand's office.

Angrily wiping tears from her eyes.

Everything... everything might have been fine, still, if Brand hadn't been clearly getting ready - looping a tie around his neck.

She hadn't been wrong. And Elly, pointing back behind her -

"Who is that?!"

The office door rebounding off its stopper, slowly creeping back into Elly's space. While she waited, pointing behind her.

A-and stepped aside. Still - still p-pointing!

"Oh, Cheryl?"

Y-yes! Elly -

"Ah, well Miss Cheryl is your mom's secretary."

I-infuriated, hands balled into fists -

"I know who Cheryl is!"

Brand raised his hands helplessly.

"I mean, I meant - " C-calm down. Elly was... she felt crazy. And Brand was looking at her like she...

Get a grip.

"Brand, what is she doing here?"

"Well, she wanted to come by after work and go out." The matter-of-fact admission - Elly wasnt angry. Not anymore.

She was crushed.

And making it worse, making her... Brand... "Ah, perhaps we should have simply met up, but it's been quite a long week for her. Seeing as things have been going more smoothly with your mother, I thought you wouldn't mind babysitting for one evening. Some alone time - just you girls."

A-alone.

"A-a date..." Wet eyes looked up at the white man. She hadn't been on a date with him.

Not one. And Cheryl...

"Elly, I'm a little surprised by all this." Surprised, and disappointed. His tone... "I know you're young, but when you started coming onto me you knew I was in a relationship with your mother. You were interested in getting together again with your ex - with James. I'm sorry if you thought this, what was happening between us, was exclusive - but I honestly didn't see how that would be... possible. It seemed plain as day. I..."

Plain as day. Elaine could hardly have been more humiliated.

Brand finished tugging his tie into place, and started adjusting his cuffs, and the colored teen realized she was wrong. Even that little act made it worse, made it hurt all over again, deeper.

"Elaine - I've only known you for a few days."

Oh, god. Jesus, Elly... s-stupid...

"I thought this," Brand gestured widely, "I thought your homecoming, and you staying, was about helping your mom, and sorting your feelings about your boyfriend out. The people you love."

E-Elly... she...

She... the people she loved.

She loved Brand. Burning, a kind of love completely unlike the friendship-turned-relationship she had with James. Similar to what she had felt at college - heady a-and real.

Her mouth opened. Elly almost said it. Almost.

Her trembling lips closed.

"Elly."

"Don't..." Elaine pushed away. A mistake. Stupid. She - she would have given him anything.

In the distance, outside the office, some unfamiliar, crude male laughter -

"Carter." This time Brand's frown looked out the office door, looked...

Elly took a step back. Shivered from the anger -

"You dumb bastard."


"N-Eep!" Hands - !

Nessie, frozen upon first sight of Brand's friend - cruel and blonde and crude, stomping into her house with his dirty jeans and dirty shoes like he owned the damn place... Nessie p-p-peed herself a little.

Just a little. Clamped down immediately, when Carter - motherfucking Carter walked right through the door and grabbed her black butt. Felt her up without a word.

Right in front of a shocked-looking Cheryl. P-property. Nessie gasped and spurted a teeny pee and nearly fainted - boiling, positively dizzy humiliation.

"Well look-ee here. A few days out and this thing is all locked up." Thick... fuck! Thick fingers crawled into the negress's buttcrack...

"Ghh..." Nessie moaned, mouth agape, tongue lolling, head spinning, s-staring at Cheryl.

"Oh, my." The white woman swallowed.

"Sorry 'bout that, Miss." Carter's happily smiling voice -

Vanessa jerked, grunting and jiggling as she got a firm slap to her backside.

"Real sorry. Didn't know Brand'd be havin' company so fine an' pretty as you. You must be, ah - wait don't tell ..."

Miss Cheryl shot a disgusted look at Vanessa. G-god. Mewling in Carter's hands - it wasn't Nessie's fault!

"Cheryl. I'm leaving in a moment." Cheryl's flat tone, her even look at Carter -

"Cheryl!" Sticking his hand out, "Carter - here for maintenance, pluggin' leaks, that sort of thing.

Was... was he flirting? His hand hanging in the air, the very hand that had molested Vanessa...

Miss Cheryl didn't take it. Barely registering the offering she stood - cool and unafraid and proud. She didn't touch... wasn't touched by the crude white man at all.

Vanessa envied the younger white woman so much it hurt.

"Icy," Carter muttered. And after a moment, laughed loudly, "Can't say I blame ya'. Don't know where these hands've been - right Nessie?"


Elaine hadn't left her mother alone for more than five minutes before returning to the sight of the older negress offering her butt right into a man's hands, while her secretary looked on uncomfortably.

"What are you doing here Carter?"

The man, Carter - a solid looking dishwater blonde with an off center nose and sporting some ancient rock t-shirt turned, and grinned.

Grinned first at Brand, then at Elaine with leering brown eyes.

"Well, 'sides the sights..."

F-forgetting for a moment what... Cheryl and... the black teen found her fingers wrapped around Brand's forearm for comfort.

"I got all kinds of lumber 'n shit in the bed of my truck just waitin' to get stolen. 'Sides, a man can only keep to hisself so long, when company is waitin'."

The tension between the two men was thick enough to cut with a knife, and Carter's roaming eyes...

"Brand, I need a nice night out." Cheryl broke in gently. Firmly. She stepped between the two men, and towards Brand.

Towards Elaine, too, and touched a tear that hadn't been wiped away, that Elly hadn't known was there.

C-confused, embarrassed...

"Take her, too. You probably need a night out, don't you?"

Wh-what?

The last thing Elly expected, wanted, was...

"Are you sure? Cheryl, I can just tell him to go - "

"No, I'm sure."

A night out. Wh-why? Cheryl was really -

"Elaine? You're coming?"

Elly... Elly looked around, and felt Cheryl's cool hand in hers.

She looked at her mother. A-and Carter.

"I... guess."

The pressure, the social pressure... Elly felt very small. And the words came without her willing them.

"Um, okay."

Cheryl smiled. A little condescending, but also kindly - like Elly remembered. A strange feeling of butterflies and emptiness churned in her stomach.

Hand in hand with Cheryl, Elly barely had time to finesse her toes into the thongs of a pair of flip-flops before the white woman led her away, handing her keys off to Brand.

Elly, quietly seated in the back, still confused on how she got there, looking up, out the car door... Cheryl. Cheryl smiled again, and gently closed the teen's door behind her, for her, with a noticeable blush across her rosy cheeks.

Elly's rival got in front, with Brand.

Oh, god, she...

Cheryl put her hand on his hand.

Elaine... Elly put her hands between her bare, shiny brown knees.


Thank god she was gone.

Vanessa's hand passed through the air, through any lingering warmth, scent - t-touching an imaginary afterimage of Cheryl. Of Elly.

"Un...!" Hard, masculine -

Behind her, Carter's body - and in front of her his hands cupped her lightly clothed tits.

Nessie's breasts were lifted, juggled and left to flop down.

"Mm, that is one hot little darkie you popped out there, Nigger." Disgusting, moist words pressed into Nessie's ear, while the negress's tender mammaries were touched, m-mashed, mauled -

Shut the fuck up. Shut the Fuck up.

"... But she would have jus' been in tha' way. Ain't that right, Momma?"

Those same strong hands, lower, squeezing down the length of Vanessa's shifting, turning, not-quite-struggling body. Her sides and stomach and hips -

"Y-yes..." Vanessa hissed through gritted teeth, squeezing her eyelids shut.

Thank god her daughter was gone.

With a gasp, without another word, the dripping colored woman got bent at the waist, over.

Her sleep shirt lifted, and her butt exposed.

"When's the last time you got outta' this thing?"

"Um...

"Um, in the morning," Every morning, "The backyard..." I-In the near darkness, long before Elly was up, Brand -

"Nah, not peein' an' scrubbed an' gettin' a hose up your black ass. I mean out - like you need, out."

Vanessa opened her mouth, and was caught by a sob. Partly reliving the conflicted trauma of her early mornings... th-the care. Partly...

Out.

"Days..."

An eternity. Forever.

Nessie sobbed again, harder, and Carter l-laughed - really laughed.

"You mus' be goin' crazy." God, crazy didn't even begin to...

"I can be real nice to you, nigger.

Va-Vanessa... swallowed.

"I know where the key is."

Vanessa humped backwards. Humped against Carter's pants.

"Whoa, there..." That awful, snide laughter -

Fuck her. Fuck him.

"You be a good girl tonight, an' ol' Uncle Carter'll be yer new favorite."

"Jus' you an' me, our secret. Play yer cards right an' you can get bred. Proper pussy bred, by a white dick."

Hated him.

"Yes."

She needed to get out. A-and Elly... Elly wouldn't...

It might be her only chance, all weekend, before her daughter left. It might help her stay sane, it...

She needed it.

"Okay. U-Uncle Carter." God, 'Uncle' - "Ill be good." Vanessa still bent over, looked at the cold stone floor of the entryway a-and... "Ill - "

Whap!

Fuck!

A hard slap to her ass -

"You'll get bred." F-fuck! "That what you want, Chimpy?"

God - fuck him.

"Yes," Vanessa whispered. "Y - "

"Kiss my pants."

Vanessa - Vanessa wished silently she was over carpet as she turned, a-and avoided Carter's eyes, lowering her middle-aged knees to the white slate tiles beneath her. Pursing her lips...

Kiss. She kissed Uncle Carter's crotch. Through blue jeans she kissed his shaft, underneath a bit - his hanging balls.

She looked up, and kissed.

"You're such a dumb slut. Ya' jus' get told, an' ya do it, don't you nigger?"

No! She didn't have a choice. She...

Vanessa flinched when she saw how Carter was looking at her, and n-nodded.

Nigger.

"Lick it."

Vanessa stuck out her damned tongue, choked down her objection, and licked... l-licked worn denim. The once dignified African-American licked her tongue dry up and down the outline of the abusive white man's hard shaft.

Licked, a-and sucked, until he shoved her off.

"I'm goin' to my truck to get a couple things. You be nice an' stripped, in your leash when I come back."

"Dunno why anybody'd give a perfectly healthy nigger girl like you clothes."


"Don't be ridiculous, Elly. Your clothes are... fine, for a girl your age."

Cheryl's words, probably meant kindly, or half kindly, rang in Elly's ears.

She hadn't... hadn't thought about going out when she had dressed simply and comfortably in a cutely practical tennis outfit. Pleated white tennis skirt with green trim ending high on her thighs, white tank top hugging her tight stomach and curvy bust - curves accentuated by strategic use of a push up bra underneath, and both c-contrasting with smooth dark skin all around.

The pretty black teen was used to being scrutinized, nearly everywhere she went. Being one of the only African-Americans around her school, her community, had made her conscious - very conscious of how she dressed. How she acted and spoke. It didn't usually bother her, and the almost imperceptible register of approving surprise when a new face heard her speak articulately and intelligently was...

W-was very different than the look she got from the host, when Brand asked accommodations for a third spot at the table. A full body up-and-down of the underdressed teen, lingering over her long brown legs... her legs scarcely covered by her tennis skirt, her thonged flip-flops barely covering her feet... and back to her eyes.

No surprise there - and nothing close to approving.

Elly flip-flopped along, following the host's lead, following Brand and Cheryl, to a table towards the back with her head hanging low.

It was probably in her head.

"It's not the couple's table you reserved, Sir, but putting an extra setting there might make movement uncomfortable for our other guests."

"Your server is..." Conversation continued, but Elly...

"Here, Elaine."

Cheryl stood behind a tall-backed chair, holding it on either side.

"We decided in the car - I asked you out. You're my guest."

Elly had some vague memory of the conversation. Seething in the back seat.

... Pouting in the back seat.

"Um, thanks," The teenager mumbled, hating the word. But...

Elly sat, Cheryl at her back, and got her chair scooted in for her.

A-and felt a female finger, brushing against her ear, tucking the same stray lock from earlier, back.

Paralleling Elly, Brand stood behind a second chair, shifting Cheryl into place, just like...

Like Cheryl had, to Elaine.

"There you are, Miss Thomas."

"Why, thank you, Mister Barrington..."

Cheryl smiled up, over her shoulder, at Brand behind her, and touched his hand.

Elly was going to be ill. She hated the white woman, hate-hated -

C-copying Cheryl, shifting her eyes down from a mischievous look in her direction, the colored girl took her elbows off the table, and placed her white napkin on her lap.

It covered somewhat more leg than her skirt had, without it.


"Can't believe yer daddy asked me to get rid of all that good stuff down here. Remember shockin' yer nips? I think those were some of yer best screams, Nigger."

What the fuck?! Having Carter speak wistfully a-about...

She shivered. He was serious.

He was crazy.

And she was alone, with him. For one of the first times - Brand wasn't there. No one. Just Mister Fluffy, in the closet. Her daughter, watching over her, p-protecting...

Nessie's eyes carefully avoided her hiding place. Her little bed, her little sanctuary. E-everything that comforted her.

"You want this off, don't you?" Carter stroked the only piece of clothing Vanessa had left. Her chastity belt. He p-pulled on it, pushed it, made Vanessa's body sway with it, as it tugged on her anus a-and... how he knew where the key was...

Didn't matter. Vanessa was burning up. She...

"Tell ya what - there's another colored on my mind. Younger... prettier... better." He was drunk. Vanessa didn't see it before, but now -

B-better. "You know who I'm talkin' 'bout?"

Vanessa swallowed. Swallowed the saliva a-and...

Younger. Prettier. Better.

What the fuck was she going to do? Supposed to do? She -

"I'd unlock this for her."

The key - fit in.

"What - what do you want," Fucker. Bastard. "Carter?"

Carter looked on. L-looked, and...

"Uncle. U-Uncle... Carter."

"Yep. I'd unlock this for... what's her name?" The key...

She didn't have a choice, anyway. It... it wouldn't hurt anyone else. He probably knew - he just...

"Elaine."

He just wanted her to say it. H-he...

"E-Elly," Vanessa whispered - shame... betrayal burrowing into her belly. Her chest. Her heart.

The key clicked.

Her chastity belt... a short manipulation unfolded it, and a slow pull... a pull that made Vanessa gasp, a pull that distended her tight, scared anus...

It hit the floor.

"Yeah. Elly." God. God, he was practically drooling. He...

A hand on Vanessa's shoulder led her to her knees.

A hand on the the back of her head pulled her in close. A-and Vanessa, looking up...

Carter closed his eyes, and opened his fly, and sighed - someplace else, while Nessie's lips and tongue wordlessly... wordlessly slipped along the disgusting white man's dick.

His eyes still closed - he was someplace else.

"That's a good little girl... Elly."

"G-Gllk..."

With Vanessa's daughter.


"... Congratulations, Cheryl."

"That'll be fine, thank you." Looking up, Cheryl waved away the server from pouring more into her glass before turning a smile to Brand.

"It's all been so fast, and... and thank you, Brand. "

Crisp champagne bubbled in twin flutes, for the adults, clinking together.

Elly held on to her grape Italian soda, and didn't bother to join the celebration. Not - not that she was asked to.

"Gosh, I'm famished. Working through lunches, barely any time for dinner..."

Cheryl took a tiny sip, and sighed contentedly.

"Oh, that's so good. I need this dinner so much. I might have wasted away without Jenny forcing me to eat. Elly?"

"Try some, Elly - I shouldn't be drinking on an empty stomach. I can already feel it going to my head."

"Go on, Elaine. It's okay, no one will say anything."

Waiting for her... looking at her...

This kind of pressure w-was... Elly quietly took the offered glass, making sure to position her lips opposite the carnation red lipstick left behind by Cheryl, and tipped the flute.

Cool, bubbly... somehow simultaneously dry and refreshing - clean liquid cleared away the syrupy taste of her soda almost immediately.

It was amazingly good.

"Thanks," Elly murmured... a-and...

'Thanks'.

Shut up, Elly. Glaring for a moment, anger directed at Cheryl from her own lapse in sullen silence -

She gave the drink back.

"Things have been going so much more efficiently, though - I wanted to work through lunch, through evenings. I'm learning so much, and Hannah cant do anything too involved yet, but she's a natural for organization - filing and sorting all of Vanessa's papers electronically, just having a reliable gofer... it's like having an extra pair of hands."

"Mm. And no changing diapers through the days must help, right 'Mommy'?"

Cheryl, a fresh sip of bubbly in her mouth, clapped her hand over her mouth - coughing, laughing, and somehow making both seem ladylike.

"Elaine, if you thought it was frustrating sometimes at home, imagine your mom needing a diaper change in her office at work."

"... What?" Elly's planned silence, her quiet rebellion through this... this damn date - she couldn't.

"Diapers?" Looking back and forth, "Like - ?"

"Shh - shh - !" Cheryl desperately, still on laughter and champagne, shushed the grinning white man to no avail.

Holding his hand all the while.

"Well, the diapers actually been very useful at work. Mind you, this was before your mother got her, ah, helper belt - but even with that there has been near incontinence, not to mention the office-inappropriate scent of her... condition... around her co-workers. So..."

Diapered. They had to be kidding. But... Elly could see it, see -

"B-Brand - !" Finally regaining control of her coughing, Cheryl looked a-almost - "Don't tell her! That's her mother! Look how embarrassed the poor girl is! Just look at her face!"

The last person she wanted feeling sorry for her, helping her -

"You should have told me earlier, Brand. Diapers. That's a great idea for home, too." Elaine - a little smile... probably more like a grimace, and gained grim satisfaction from Cheryl's shocked expression.

And, more importantly, Brand's attention on her. His smile for her, and...

"You'd diaper her at home, too? Wow..." Cheryl's voice, quiet and breathless...

Guilt hit Elly like a punch in the stomach. Her mom - everything she had been raised... crushing, she...

When Cheryl quietly passed her glass, the teen didn't look around for observers before underage drinking.

"I-I'm sorry." Looking at Cheryl, at Brand, speaking to neither, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, Honey!" The empty champagne flute left Elly's fingers, quiet as it entered. "I didn't mean - I'm sure you're very confused."

Confused didn't even begin to... Elly nodded, her mouth again glued shut, cycling from guilt to budding resentment.

"Ive only just now started to see how it must be for... for certain women, in this world."

Cheryl... whatever bond they shared together - with Brand, with her mother...

"It's... like this restaurant, right? It's very nice here, we can enjoy it. I'm happy to be here on this date." God, eyes smiling, the white woman held Brand's hand -

Elaine swallowed. Cheryl - she reached for Elly's hand, too. Elly...

"But it's not really natural, is it? Can you imagine living like this?"

Elly allowed her hand into Cheryl's. She just didn't know...

"I don't know. Um..."

E-Elly looked around, at the other guests. Polite a-and... she tugged her napkin in her lap, to cover a little more leg.

"No... I guess not."

Cheryl nodded, a-and poured a little more champagne. A sip for her.

A-a sip for Elly, and the glass was taken back.

"Of course not. And you being so smart, just like your mother - well, I'm obviously conflicted..." Cheryl squeezed Elly's hand a little harder. Almost too hard, she... "But I think this sort of experience for you... at home, here..."

Hazel eyes looked into Elly's. They - Cheryl opened her mouth to continue -

And a voice came from above.

"The Veal Souvlaki, Miss."

"Oh!"

Their dark-haired, hipsterish waitress handed set the dish for Cheryl, but it was Elly that exclaimed, jumped in her seat, snatched her hand away and almost spilled her grape soda.

E-Elly didn't, couldn't tear her eyes off Cheryl, as the older woman smiled, and thanked the waitress, and smoothed things over... and winked at Elaine.

A-and didn't continue, whatever she had been going to say a-about... about Elly, or her mom.

Or home.


"Please, Mister," Vanessa pleaded in a little girl voice.

Face down, and ass up, with Carter slipping his hard cock along her ass, along her p-pussy...

She was lower than dirt. E-Elly...

It was everything she could do not to spear herself. To get it over with, to shut Carter up...

To get him in her. God, she was s-so utterly loathesome.

"When did your little girl first start gettin' tits?"

Oh, god, the creep! The fucking - !

The dick behind her slapped right onto Vanessa's waiting b-butthole.

"Th-thirteen," Vanessa lied.

"On a little nigger like that?!" Carter scoffed. S-scoffed! "Not a fucking chance. I've seen 'em colored gals like fuckin' cows at - "

"T-ten," Vanessa interrupted. Whispered t-truthfully.

"Ten..." Behind her, above her, Vanessa could hear chin whiskers getting scratched.

"...Thah's more like it." Carter slapped Vanessa's ass approvingly. Jesus! "Li'l Elly in... what grade is ten?"

"... Fourth. Fourth gr-a-hhh."

Vanessa gasped, and gritted her teeth - nearly biting her tongue. Without another word, without warning, Carter pressed his thick dick right into her anus, forcing his way past her unprepared sphincter.

"Yeah." Behind Vanessa, sinking into her...

"Yeah, that's perfect. Nice - fourth grade."

F-fucking hell! The sick - !

"Yeah, that's when little nigger sluts get it."

Sliding in... sliding out...

"You're a good little girl - Elly." Vanessa - anus speared, her d-daughter's name stabbing her ears, her heart... "Elly... that's a cute little girl name."

He slid in.

No. "C-Carter..."

WHAP!

Vanessa jolted, s-squealed -

"Address me proper, Elly." Almost spitting the name - "Do it right, make me believe it, slut, or I swear what your girl finds out...!"

N- stop!

"N-no. Sorry. Uncle..." Burning penetration... stretching the black woman's guts.... "U-Unkie," 'Unkie' - god she was disgusting, "P-Please."

"It..." Squirming... "H-hurts..."

A hand petted her hair... and held it.

"Shh... I know..."

The white brute held her hair, but actually slowed down. Actually slowed, settled, and adjusted his line up...

"Your pussy's jus' a li'l small, Elly. You're a big girl - 10 whole years, ain'cha?"

Perversely, Carter had never spoken more kindly to Vanessa. Ever. His tone, his...

"Yes. Y-Yes..."

She swallowed, and -

"I know... I know it hurts. It'll feel good in a sec, monkey, okay?"

S-swallowed and... "Okay. Um... U-Uncle."

Another pet, and a gentle hair pull, and a fat, veiny cock sliding deep inside her... Vanessa whimpered.

"There. There. Big, growin' black girls have to learn to take it. That's why we check with Uncle - you were so proud to show me how yer boobies popped, right Elly?"

G-god.

"Y-yes," Degrading Vanessa, degrading Elaine...

"Proud." She licked her lips, felt him sliding... "O-of my b-... my boobies, Uncle."

"Yeah... yeah, you shown me. You shown me e'ry visit for years, little girl. Elly." Vanessa... Vanessa took it, listening to Carter...

"-Gnh!"

C-Carter breathe out his sick fantasy...

"Y-yes."

"Yeah. E'ry visit, growin'. Touchin'. Yeah." F-fuck. Fucking sick - F-F-Fuck! "Yeah. You shown me when they was flat, an' budding, you always let Uncle play. Even in public, jus' liftin' up, showin' em flat things off like a good nigger. Always blushin', kisses for your nips, for that big smile, an' now, look..."

"An' li'l black girls that pop titties have to do what?"

Her rhythm - Vanessa, s-startled -

"U-um... t-take it." Fuck - her needy, traitorous clit jumped while she blurted, "Little black girls t-t-take it, and b-big..."

Needy... it had been days since...

"Go on. Tell Uncle. What was you sayin'?"

"Big..." Thrusting, h-harder... "B-big black girls... take more. M- t-teach my..." Fuck! "M-my l-little..."

"You're turnin' into a little nigger. That's what happens when you grow them titties - you grow 'em to give your Uncles somethin' to look at."

God, "N-no..." Vanessa whispered. Didn't mean to, she...

"Say it." Fuck... "Say your little Elly is a nigger for Unkie's dick."

"Yeah, those titties. That little pussy - you're a little nigger. Tease, Elly." Shut... just... "Fourth grade and whorin'. Presentin'. Just like all them others, little... say it. F-fucking..."

F-fuck...

"N-n-nigger, Unkie." Self-loathing so deep... and jealousy. Envy, of her daughter, tumbled past Vanessa's drooling lips. "A l-little...

"She's a nigger." Carter's voice - flat, hard...

"She's a - "

Fat white dick s-s-slid deep into Vanessa's shameful back hole, and almost sent her -

"N-Nigger!"

Fuck! Sorry! P-please! S-

"M-m-my El- "

FUCK! Resentment - spanks, Brand -

Fat white balls slapped against her damned black clit.

"E-E-Elly! Elly's a n-nih- "

It had been days coming, almost happened just being s-s-spanked. Almost -

Nessie bit the fucking carpet beneath her face, chewed at it, clawed at it, a-and everything that had been saved up -

"Little -GNnnh... Nigger -Hnng...!"

"SLUT!"

Erupted. Exploded.

Blackness, and stars.

Then, nothing left, nothing inside. Except a dick, in her broken nigger asshole.

"Fuck, Elly!"

Whap!

Carter howled, while N-Nessie... slack. Done. Sickened. Barely flinching while Carter joyfully spanked her ass, left only with the jarring, irregular sounds of balls and flesh slapping into her, the awful feeling of rectal discomfort jolting her body forward

"Fuck that little cummer!"

Flopping with each rough, slick penetration. Surrounded by the oppressive quiet of the basement, the disgusting noise of sex.

"I knew it! Fuck that sweet ten year old pussy!"

Faster, pounding her ass, her face, until warm liquid filled her up. Unloaded in the nigger mother's rectum, while she stared at the wall. Orgasm spent. Passion, gone. Brown eyes tearless and dry - twin voids of nameless horror.

"Nh-!" Vanessa w-winced. She didn't think that she could feel emptier, until Carter withdrew his painful, w-warm cock from her ass with an audible squelch.

"That's a good momma."

She got a pat. Her ass. A-and a thumb spread... s-spread her still-open, sore backdoor.

Carter, admiring his sick work. Peering i-inside her abused, sticky...

"You really know how to squeeze a man's dick - for a minute I almost believed I was bangin' some slut's gradeschool hole."


Elly was a little girl, at the table with grownups. It was all above her, dealing with people and interactions she couldn't relate to.

She was so awkward. She didn't belong there.

She just ate, and sipped her stupid grape soda.

A-and accepted whatever champagne Cheryl snuck her.

... And lost Brand. Bit by bit. Moment by moment. Surrounded by people, with the man she would have given everything for, she was alone.

"You're so pretty, Elaine," Ch-Cheryl -

Elly almost surprise choked on her own saliva.

"H-huh?"

There had been a pause in the conversation. Elly had been so self-absorbed -

"It's not just your looks." L-looking at the teen, one hand absently rotating her Champagne flute - "Youre..."

"Shes a gem." Brand smiled.

He said it, right in front of his evening date.

And Cheryl nodded approvingly at him.

Elly t-tightened her slack jaw, to keep her mouth from hanging open.

"It's girl time. Come on, pouty."

E-Elly -

"Come with me to the ladies' room."

There was no 'no'. Cheryl was standing, holding Elly's hand, lifting and leading...

E-Elly's head was swimming. Champagne - how many sips...? She followed, flip flops too loud, somehow losing to Cheryl's brisk high-heel pace.

Indirect light flooded the bathroom. Not harsh fluorescent, but still considerably brighter than the mood lighting of the dining area.

Adjusting, the colored girl blinked her long lashes.

"Hi, Elly..."

Something changed in Cheryl's tone. Something... something changed inside Elaine. The overwhelming resentment, the angry words stuck all night in her throat...

"Um, hi," E-Elly whispered back, curling her toes into the soft padding of her flip flops.

She chanced a quick look around, away from those sparkling eyes.

No one else. She was a-alone, with her mother's secretary.

The white woman turned away a moment, eyeing some imperceptible flaw on her face in the mirror, and then -

She was back, and closer than ever. Searching Elly's face and eyes, "This is pretty awkward, isnt it? All of this?"

A tiny quirk of her eyebrow made her words wry, and real.

Awkward... "Yes." Elly licked her lips. God, she was so a-aware of her tongue licking her...

"Very," The teen whispered.

"I cant imagine how you feel, Elly. I knew, and Ive been working through this relationship for a little bit of time, now, and I'm still going crazy. I mean, looking at you, seeing Brand look at you and smile..."

Cheryl straightened her already strong posture further, a-and looked - on her heels, looked down at the colored girl.

"Knowing he's shared with you, seeing those gorgeous, thick lips across the table - "

O-oh!

'Gorgeous lips' - at Cheryl's words she touched... fingers resting on Elaine's delicate jawline, her thumb lightly brushed the stricken black girl's lips.

"... And thinking about everything they've done for my Brand - Id be lying if I said I wasnt jealous. I never thought I'd be in this sort of position. I'm not that kind of girl, Elly."

F-for a moment Cheryl's thumb inched forward, as if it might enter... as if it might part her lips, her teeth, a-and -

"Elaine - its not just about him. I kind of - I wasn't sure at first, but now... I like that you're here."

There was nothing wry, nothing smiling or kidding in Cheryl's expression. She was dead serious - and searching.

She was captivating.

"I want you to be here. Do you understand what I mean?"

Elly nodded. Nodded and softly... "I do. Um, I do, too," Elly lied.

She didn't know why... why she lied. She just - just did. It was an instinct, to please, or...

It was a lie. Wasn't it? She had never been m-more -

Angry. Suddenly - pissed that Cheryl had made her say she wanted to be there, to sit with the h-happy, talking couple. Sit quietly, eat quietly, while inside she stewed a-and - like a building storm, Elly -

Oh...

"You're too cute," Cheryl smiled, and stroked Elly's cheek with her palm, her fingers.

Down the side of her neck, to her collarbone. Familiar, intimate touch, with no permission. Elly...

Elly got a gentle push, her collarbone, her chest, moving her body backwards, slowly making her step -

"Go to the stall."

"Um, Cheryl?"

"Elly, we are in a public place. You're going to want to be able to shut the door if someone else comes in. Go ahead."

Shut the door. Why - ?

"Let's see..." A slender white finger hooked under Elly's tank. F-for a moment she didn't know -

What was Cheryl...?

"I'd like to see what you've been sharing around, Sweetie."

What?

"I'm curious. You can do that for me."

"You," W-wait! "N-no! Cheryl...!" Elly looked around the empty bathroom, crossing her hands over her chest. Her stomach. It... they were in public! And - no! God, just... no way, no.

"I took you out to a nice dinner, Elaine. The _least _you could do is be a good girl and show some proper appreciation."

For a moment, it was war. Elly's discomfort, her boundaries against the white woman's authority. Her presence. E-Elly...

Elaine didn't exactly give in. But she wasn't crossing her hands over her chest, either. Near tears -

Cheryl's stern expression cracked. "Sorry - I was going for a bad boyfriend talk... bad joke, and poor taste. I had one too many. Now come on. Let's see."

And she did it. Cheryl - she looked for resistance, looked at Elly's face, and lifted her sporty tank top up. A-and while she lifted, she s-soothed.

"It's just us girls, Elly."

"I see mine every day in the mirror. Don't be prudish."

Soothing, and chiding - cool air began to brush over the colored girl's taut tummy... her ribs, tracking every bit of fabric that was stripped upwards.

"It's okay."

All the way up, until her white tank top was supported by twin mounds, covered only by a lacy white push-up bra.

"Okay?"

"Um... Cheryl." Elly, throat dry - she had to say something. She... "I'm not..."

"I-I'm not, um..." G-gesturing with her hands, trying to get the words around her thick tongue...

"Gay?" The white woman giggled and -

Slyly, "A lesbian?"

G-gosh. Blushing, n-nodding, Elaine -

"Elly!" Cheryl, eyes shining, laughed - short and full, "I'm not either. Why? Did this feel... _like _that to you? Are you getting, you know..."

Hazel eyes rolled, and then fixed onto Elly's brown eyes, looking right into her.

"Bothered?"

"N-no!" God - hips, legs shifting in her tennis skirt... "No..."

"Good. Then let's see."

Hooking her thumbs under Elly's cups, Cheryl paused, eyebrow raised, waiting... waiting for a moment, maybe, for a protest.

Oh, god.

Slender fingers peeled Elly's bra up, flipping it, revealing the virgin's full, round breasts, stiffened brown-black nipples to the open air of the small public bathroom.

"Oh my..."

Oh g-god...

"Those are perfect, Elly. Now I really am jealous."

The slender white woman didnt look at all jealous.

Not like Elly. Elly, awkward, dizzily exposed before the clothed white g-girlfriend of the man...

She didn't look jealous. E-Elaine's jealousy was a coiling snake, tripping her legs one moment, sitting in her stomach the next - all the while threatening to climb out her throat, to strangle or b-bite -

A mysterious smile made the black girl swallow it.

"I'm going to touch them a little."

N- "Oh..." E-Elly... hands clenching, unclenching at her sides tried to protest, or to ward off...

I-it didnt work. It was too late. The feeling of being so completely exposed, of her naked flesh being t-t-touched...

Slim female fingers gently caressed the teen's perky brown breasts. Chest naked in the open air of the public bathroom Elly, nearly cr-cramping from sheer nerves, allowed her nipples to be teased, her sensitive skin touched...

"Gosh." G-giggling, hazel eyes sparkling, "If you could see your face."

Oh, god.

"Hmm?"

"Cheryl..." Elly's voice was a croak, a gasp, barely audible even in her own ears.

"Elaine, listen close," The fingers brushing over her breasts held...

W-weighed. Palms weighed each brown orb, while th-thumbs turned, rotating h-her nipples. Elly...

"We can drop you off at home, if you want, Elly. Or - only if you want... I'd like you to join us for... dessert."

Dessert.

Cheryl was serious, totally serious, again. Playful to serious...

Playing with her i-intimate -

"... At my place."

C-closer. So close that Elly thought she might be kissed. Th-that Elly wet her lips...

But Cheryl's face went passed brushing cheek to cheek, her voice in the dizzy colored girl's ear.

"Just the three of us, Elly. If you want. With Brand."

"Itll be better than being alone at night, in your bed, home with your mom and... wondering. By yourself. Won't it?"

E-Elly - the picture was too real. At home, alone, s-so alone and -

Cheryl's hands drifted from Elaine's breasts, over her ribs, down her sides and the naked small of her back...

Under Elly's skirt, m-massaging her firm black butt.

"Gosh, I'm jealous of this, too. How do you girls get like this?"

"Um, okay," Elly whispered into Cheryl's ear.

The words tumbled out.

"Oh! R-really?" Cheryl, distancing her body -

S-still holding on, white fingers grasped and p-pulled Elly's buttcheeks wide.

"Y-yes," Elly squeaked.

"Oof!" Air from the teens's body, pressed flat against -

A hug - genuine, hard, and warm. "Oh, I was so nervous! I-I'm not used to - "

Cheryl gave Elaine a big hug, and a quick kiss to her lips before - "Gosh. Here, before I embarrass myself - here's some wipes." Breaking their embrace, Cheryl fished in her purse for a brief moment.

"I had these around for your mother, but youre a little obvious, dear. Take care of that, and dont get carried away." A smile, and flushed pink cheeks...

Cheryl wrapped Elly's hand up, h-held it.

"I'll see that the bill is taken care of. Then... you know."

Overwhelmed by feeling, by Cheryl, Elly didnt know. She...

"Dessert." The white woman winked. Again, that smile.

D-dessert.

E-Elly tried to reach, reach out to Cheryl's hand, but the blushing twenty-something woman turned away, composed herself in the mirror, porcelain skin showing sweet pink and -

The door to the public bathroom opened. With a mortified little cry the bare-chested black girl retreated into her bathroom stall.

L-locked it, and sat on the toilet seat - breathing hard, wipes still tightly gripped in her hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)