More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Somburliss Somburliss

Does Elaine agree to go easy on you?

Nope

Elaine clicks her tongue. “Chloe, you lost. You made a bet, and then lost that bet. That means you have to pay up, it’s as simple as that. There’s no struggling or talking your way out of it. If you want a consolation prize, though…”

She reaches behind you and taps a button on the back of the stool, after which powerful vibrations suddenly your nether region. You gasp sharply, then shift around to try to avoid the vibrations, yet you only make them worse as you find it’s the entire seat that’s vibrating. “M-Mercy!” you plead, sensing this might be your last chance to avoid this fate. But Elaine’s only reply is a simple yet stern, “No.”

She resumes making out with you, this time groping one of your tits roughly as your seat stimulates you, leaving you sopping wet in no time. No amount of shifting allows you to escape the unfair vibrations or Elaine’s breast-filled hand. The only resistance you can put up is turning your head to break the kiss, which the dominatrix does not take kindly to. You’re expecting her to use her other hand to pull you back into the kiss and hold you there, but instead she rains rapid-fire spanks down on what assflesh is still exposed while sitting, causing your hips to dance around erratically. You try to find respite from the spanking but only manage to intensify the vibrations further, as well as amuse Elaine, judging by her giggling. It isn’t until you’re a lusty mess, awash in pleasure, that you realize how to make it stop.

You throw yourself back into your kiss with Elaine, tongue reaching out to hers apologetically. This seems to quell her wrath, mostly. She still smacks your ass on occasion, causing you to jump and your pussy to add a few more drops to the puddle of love juices you’ve formed on the stool, but the smacks are more affectionate than forceful. Through it all, you simply whimper into Elaine’s mouth as your body is taken closer and closer to the edge.

Unable to break your binds, and unable to stop kissing Elaine for fear of incurring another punishment, you have no way to hold off your orgasm except to tell your body not to. Which works as well as could be expected for a naked, horny girl getting molested by an absurdly sexy woman while sitting on a vibrating seat.

Your body starts shuddering, hard. Everything goes white as you go completely limp, one long, loud note emerging from your mouth and getting lost in Elaine’s. Your bindings hold tight even as you involuntarily flex against them for all you’re worth, neither the raven-haired seductress nor the vibrations below you letting up at all. All you can do is moan and cum, and that’s exactly what you do.

When your orgasm finally subsides and you regain some awareness of your surroundings, you find your back braced by Elaine as she slides two fingers in and out of your mouth. Your glassy eyes look back at her vacantly. You’ve gotten no reprieve from your seat, however. If anything, it feels like the vibrations are even stronger, already urging your sensitive, overstimulated pussy towards another climax.

“My, you came awfully quick,” chides Elaine. “Though I suppose that’s the usual for you. That frail, sensitive body of yours just gives in so easily.” You’re unable to offer much of an argument as the stool you’re on is getting close to proving Elaine right a second time.

“Still, you’re going to have to last a little longer than that to convince me this isn’t exactly what you wanted all along,” she says, speeding up her fingering of your mouth. Even in the afterglow of orgasm with another one well on its way, you know this is something you need to take a stand on.

“Iss not!” you pout around Elaine’s domineering fingers. “I wanted to ee huh dom!”

Elaine smiles maliciously and withdraws her fingers. “Oh that’s right, you did say something about that, didn’t you.”

Elaine steps back from the stool and spreads her arms in an inviting gesture. “Okay Chloe, go for it. ‘Dom’ me. Let’s hear a biting line that will really put me in my place.”

Can you impress Elaine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)