More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Somburliss Somburliss

Can you impress Elaine?

Nope

You can do this Chloe. You’ve thought about this before, and you even had lots of lines ready in case you won. You just have to summon one up now.

“You… You…” It’s no use, you’re drawing a blank! You can’t think straight when you’re on the verge of another orgasm because of this stupid vibrating stool!

“YOU… I’M CUMMING!!!” you scream, failing miserably to prove the leather-clad woman wrong. With your eyes rolled back and your mouth locked in an o-shape, Elaine begins cackling at your pitiful demonstration of a dominating attitude.

“Oh wow. ‘I’m cumming’ she says, as she proceeds to get dominated by an inanimate object and climax unwillingly. I’m intimidated beyond compare, Chloe. You are truly a to be reckoned with. Just a tip, though…” Elaine closes in again, not even waiting for you to come down from cumming before whispering in your ear, “When you’re sitting on someone or something, you’re supposed to be in control. Losing to a chair is beyond pathetic.”

The humiliation hits you at your core, seeming to start your orgasm again from scratch, this time with double the shame. You let out a guttural scream which only grows in volume as Elaine grabs handfuls of both your tits, shooting electric pleasure straight to your cunt.

The untiring dominatrix continues toying with her distressed damsel alongside the stool that conquered you, forcing a puddle of girlcum out of you that can’t even fit on the seat, instead starting to drip onto the floor below. Elaine resumes kissing you for as long as you can stay upright, but soon the orgasms just start rolling into each other, and you can only slump forward, your face imprinted against her fantastic boobs. Elaine’s fondling has your nipples as sensitive as your clit, and the unbearable cushion beneath you has lit an erotic fire within your groin. It’s too much. You can feel your consciousness tapping out…

“Not so fast!” Elaine scolds as she tugs sharply on your nipples. You whimper at the sudden pain, but it’s quickly replaced by the stifling pleasure that you were so close to escaping.

“Did you forget what my real prize is? As much as I love watching you cum your brains out and then faint, it’s your ass that I won. Now that the foreplay is over, I’ll be taking it.”

Foreplay…? She called that foreplay…? You’re doomed.

The bindings around your ankles are undone and you’re finally freed from the tormenting stool you’ve been sitting on for what feels like hours. Your arms, however, remain tied tightly behind your back. Elaine deposits you on the floor, telling you to be a good girl and wait there while she prepares some things. Ha, it’s her fault for thinking you’d just lay here and wait for her to claim your ass.

You stand up and… fall down immediately. It seems your brains aren’t the only thing you’ve been cumming out, as all the strength in your legs has been sapped as well. Deprived of mobility in your arms and legs, your only option is to slink towards the exit like some kind of worm. Even that puts some strain on your legs, but you push yourself to continue, telling yourself that escaping the assfucking that your cruel mistress has in store for you is worth it.

Honestly, you’re not very close to the exit when Elaine comes back from the other side of the room and finds you out of place. “Whoops, looks like someone’s not very good at following directions. Bad girl~!” Yet another escape attempt ends in failure… Your eyes shoot open and you squeal as she plays your asscheeks like a set of drums, leaving them pink and slightly stinging before hauling you over to a new spot. The new spot has a mirror in front of you.

You’re positioned face-down, ass-up in front of the mirror, and now that you get a better look at Elaine, you see that she’s wearing a strapon. “Oh no,” you mumble instinctively. “Oh yes,” she replies. “I dare to say it’s all lubed up and ready to make your ass my personal property. And I’ll be able to enjoy every single one of your delicious expressions in the mirror. Are you ready, my little buttslut-to-be?”

Does it matter if you're ready or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)