More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Somburliss Somburliss

What happens next?

Victory!

Admiring yourself in Elaine’s bedroom mirror, you have to admit… you look pretty damn hot. Your black leather bodice fits exactly as expected, running sleekly along your hourglass figure with cutouts on the way to show some tantalizing skin along your sides and your perfectly flat stomach. The chest area of this thing certainly draws some attention as well. It’s easy to forget, given your busty girlfriend’s endowments, but you’ve got a good sized rack as well, and your new garment emphasizes it nicely. But not nearly as nicely as your ass. You turn around to check the back of the bodice, confirming that it’s still just as lewd as when you bought it. Your ass is completely bare, with the leather deliberately shaping around it to give you even more ass cleavage than you naturally have. Combined with your posture in high heels, you’re sure it’s going to drive Elaine crazy with her stupid ass obsession and all. So, if you’re currently one big bundle of concentrated, domineering sex appeal, then… why are you so nervous?

You convinced Elaine to go along with this bet, and you managed to win. She’s in The Dungeon waiting for you, and you’ve even dressed the part. The question that remains, though, is whether or not you’ll be able to follow through. You somehow doubt she’s going to be cooperative. You’re halfway expecting her to try to turn this around on you and take control, since that’s a lot more her style than obediently playing along after losing. Still… you’ve watched plenty of videos of this stuff, and experienced it first-hand when Elaine was doing it. You’ve got this. You just have to get in there and the rest should fall into place. That’s the way Elaine does it, right?

Are you ready?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)