More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Somburliss Somburliss

Are you ready?

As ready as you'll ever be

You timidly peek your head into The Dungeon to see Elaine hanging in an X-shape in the middle of the room, her wrists tied to a bar suspended from the ceiling and her ankles bound by shackles on the floor. With her head drooping and her eyes closed, it seems she’s resting while waiting for you. Hey… what gives!? Your heart is pounding in your chest while she’s relaxed enough to nap while tied up!? She’s supposed to be struggling, or crying for help, or something! That’s it. Let’s get this started.

You throw the door open, then slam it shut behind you, leaving no chance that Elaine can even pretend to still be asleep. “Ah, hello Chloe,” she yawns. “You’re finally here. You’ve kept me waiting for a while, so let’s get this over with I… suppose…” Her voice trails off as she adjusts her eyes and takes in the sight of you in your new outfit. She clearly likes what she sees. As she should. A view like this is better than a pervert like her deserves. But her reaction when you walked in was not the right one. Not even close. Something has to be done about that haughty attitude.

How will you fix Elaine's attitude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)