More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Somburliss Somburliss

What happens next?

Coming clean

Elaine has decided to bathe with you this time, rather than showering like usual. It’s starting off feeling like a more relaxing experience, but the newness of it has you on guard. It doesn’t help that she starts by cleaning your neck, applying soap with both her hands in a way that would allow her to wring your neck at any moment. Any complaints you had about bathing in the middle of your hide-and-seek game are certainly going to wait until she’s started cleaning somewhere else…

Elaine moves down to your shoulders, and you soon find out that your free bath comes with a complementary massage. Her hands apply slight pressure to your shoulders, coercing them into relaxing in a matter of seconds. You sigh contentedly as she finds all the right spots to release every bit of tension in your shoulders, and soon your eyes are drifting shut as your upper back is lathered in soap. “That’s it, just relax…” she coos.

Hands slide down your arms all the way beneath the surface to entwine their fingers with yours, and you let out a pleasant sigh. She squeezes your hands playfully, then runs her fingers back and forth between yours as if washing the gaps between your fingers. As you feel her lean in to plant a kiss on the nape of your neck, the last of your worries fade, and you let your head hang back, landing comfortably on Elaine’s cushiony boobs behind you.

“Making yourself comfy?” Elaine chuckles. Your words fail you, and you utter something nonsensical in response. Boobs are the best… Especially Elaine’s boobs… Speaking of boobs, your girlfriend starts washing yours, and she’s exceptionally thorough about it. Fingers diligently press and probe every square inch of your breasts, and palms lightly run up and down your nipples over and over again, heedless of just how stiff your nubs are getting. You open your mouth to call her a pervert, but all that comes out is a girlish whine.

“Aww, am I cleaning that spot too much? Sorry, they’re just so much fun to wash.” Elaine moves her ministrations slowly down your torso, her hands all over you as she lathers you up and washes every inch of your body. If you weren’t 100% relaxed before, you are now. Your mind descends into absolute comfiness as you start to drool slightly, giving yourself over entirely to your caretaker’s hands. Lifting your arms to scrub at your armpits, arching your legs to lather up the inside of your knee, and attentively rubbing your ticklish feet, Elaine does whatever she pleases and you’re just along for the ride. The treatment has you murmuring pleasantly the whole time.

“All that’s left to clean is this spot,” Elaine says, running a finger up and down your delicate flower. You’re too far gone to realize what she’s suggesting and, as relaxed and aloof as you are, you resign yourself to letting Elaine do whatever she needs to do.

You’re moaning in no time, your head practically glued to the plush pair of breasts behind you as your girlfriend explores your depths. With no lack of lubrication, her gentle probing quickly becomes vigorous, giving your cunt a thorough cleaning and setting your toes clenching in rhythm with your pussy. Your hazy brain wonders why her other hand has gone back to cleaning your boob if it was already clean, but it feels really good so… Ahhhh…

“Niiiiice and clean,” Elaine whispers in your ear as she adds another finger inside you. Your moans increase in frequency as Elaine continues to scrub away at every square inch of your tunnel, turning your cheeks red at the shameless noises barely managing their way out of your relaxed throat. You can’t help but feel like she’s washing more than is really necessary, but those thoughts are pushed out of your head in favor of thoughts about how heavy your body feels. You’re unable to lift a finger, instead sinking even further into your boob pillow as Elaine’s fingers reach ever deeper within you.

“Ngh, this is a tough spot. I’ll need both hands to get it completely clean…” She reaches down with her free hand and presses down on your stomach, directly above your entrance. Wait, whenever Elaine does that, isn’t she about to…?

Elaine pinpoints your g-spot, working you into a panting, drooling mess in seconds. Her fingers give you no reprieve, hammering away at your quim as though their mission to clean your pussy is the only thing that matters. Even if she’s only trying to clean you up, it’s more than your body can take, and your lazy form goes limp in Elaine’s grasp as you’re to erupt in orgasm.

“Cum… Cummiiiiiiing…” you whisper, barely managing to pierce the veil of lethargy long enough to utter a single word. You let your head roll sideways, your drool trickling out onto Elaine’s majestic tits while your walls spasm against her fingers as if giving up against the of her cleaning. Even with your hips submerged in water, you can still feel girlcum squirting out as the intense orgasm wracks your body to the core. Your girlfriend remains determined though, and continues scrubbing inside your cunt to make it clean. “Cumming cumming cumming…” you drone as she fingers you straight through your climax, her mission absolute even if your body isn’t up for the task.

“Tch, you just had to have an orgasm, didn’t you? Your lack of control has made a mess of this tunnel of yours. All that cleaning for nothing. It’s alright though~! I guess I’ll just have to start over…” Elaine chides.

“Wha…? Shtart over?” you mewl in post-orgasmic haze. You’re not gonna make it…


“You simply have the prettiest hair I’ve ever seen, you know that?” Elaine says as she scrubs shampoo into your hair, lightly scratching at your scalp in the process. So good… “Nnnno, youuu…” you slur, barely managing something coherent after Elaine sufficiently “cleaned” your pussy. “We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that one,” Elaine giggles, followed shortly by the sensation of warmth running down your hair as she pours water out of a pitcher she conveniently had sitting around. It’s ridiculous that she even has such a thing, but she probably got it just for this moment…

With your bath complete, Elaine coaxes you out of the water. You do your best, which consists of barely managing to pull yourself out of the bath before flopping down on the bathroom floor. “Too… clean…”

{if Times Caught < 3}Elaine follows you out and gently reminds you, “We still have a game to play. Or you can keep laying there and we’ll call it a forfeit~!” You muster all of your strength and… flop back down on the floor. Then you try again, and actually manage to stand up. {if Times Caught = 1}Elaine flings your panties at you as you’re walking out, and you gratefully put them on. But it isn’t until she’s started counting that you realize she kept your shirt. It’s too late to go back for it now, so you’ll be to go topless for her viewing pleasure. Damn her and her obsession with washing you!{else}You scurry off to your next hiding spot, only realizing after she’s started counting that you left your panties behind. It’s too late to go back for them now, so you’ll be to go nude from now on. All according to her plan, you’re sure… Damn her and her obsession with washing you!{endif}{endif}

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)