More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Somburliss Somburliss

What happens next?

Defeat!

You awaken completely naked, your head and body tingling with the familiar sensation of having just been violated by Elaine. Geez, can’t she control herself at least a little? You’re not her toy to squeeze orgasms out of for fun! She’s so pervy sometimes, you swear.

Examining your surroundings, you find… oh no. Oh no no no no no. You’re in The Dungeon! Does this mean you lost? Yeah, it definitely means you lost at hide-and-seek. And that means…

At your first attempt to bolt out of the room, you find that your hands are tied behind your back, and your ankles to the legs of the stool you’re sitting on. Not good not good not good! You struggle against your bonds, trying to break free, or at least knock the stool over so you can squirm to the exit. Somehow, the stool remains upright no matter how much you struggle, causing your mind to flash back to the last time you were in here.

You had managed to topple the stool over, and were very nearly to the exit before Elaine entered. You recall the sinister look on Elaine’s face, and a threat to bolt the stool down before your next visit. Looking down, you see that she followed through with that threat, and the stool is now bolted to the floor. You had no idea she was serious about that…

Do you manage to escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)