More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

It'll be a few hours before the pictures start to come. What to do...what to do...

Wait...whatever? Let's tease the little slut

"Maybe I'll call Jessica while you're over there, see if she'd like to get me something hot, sweet, and tasty," you text Jane. Frankly, the thought of fooling around with Jessica has always been at the back of your mind and with Jane being in sexual-overdrive lately, it's got your mind wandering at the possibilities. Not that you'd cheat on your girlfriend; afterall, she's not cheating on you. Even still, your cock is hard at the thought of fucking Jessica and telling Jane about it later, or even better, seeing both girls together.

"Oooh, she's got all kinds of things that are good to eat," you get a text back after a few seconds. It seemed to take a while for her to write it though, like she was having trouble typing.

"I already texted her, said she's on the way over," you text back. You start stroking your cock, waiting for an answer, it takes a few minutes and in the mean time, you start browsing porn, finding girls that look like Jess, hoping to find that girl wrapped around a girl like Jane. The internet does not disappoint and you find a girl that looks startling like your ginger best friend.

Jane texts you back, "Sorry about the wait, Jason was showing me how to handle his tool. Took a good lesson in pounding. Think we about got this problem licked, everything is cumming along."

"Don't worry about it. Jess is here, serving me something hot and tasty."

"Is it her pussy? Are you eating her cunt?" Jane shot back almost immediately. I couldn't tell if she was mad or not so I went for broke.

"Fuck she tastes good!"

"Mmmm, yeah she does."

"God I could eat this furry red cunt all day"

"Oh, John...Jess is waxed bare. You're right about her tasting good though."

That sent you reeling for a second. You thought that Jane hated Jess.

"She let it grow out," you shoot back.

"Mmm...flick her clit and shell cum like a firehose" Jane sends back. Her spelling is usually spot on, she's distracted. Maybe she's trying to hide things from Jason. You're about to cum. With a wild idea, you screen grab the conversation and decide to send a message to Jessica. Your brain is deep into porn-land now, and basically everything sounds like a good idea.

Keep pushing her about Jess, or just text Jess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)