More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Keep pushing her about Jess, or just text Jess?

Why not both?

"Care to settle a debate for us?" you text with a picture of the conversation to Jess. Within a minute, you get a text back with an embarrassed emoji and "I can't fucking believe you two!"

Worried that your porn-addled mind has crossed a line, your cock starts to wilt and you quickly text back.

"Sorry, we're playing and things got out of hand. Actually, there's something *in hand* right now..."

"You two perverts are fucking awful."

Oh shit. She's pissed. You start trying to formulate a response and you get another text.

"Don't you ever call my pussy a cunt ever again John. It's not a cunt. Cunts are what whores and sluts like Jane have"

"I'm sorry Jess," you respond immediately, letting go that she called your girlfriend a slut, even though that got your cock twitching.

"I can't believe she told you I wax. I can't believe you told her you're eating my pussy! Christ, is that what you want John? We've been friends for years, and you want to be eating my box and then tell Jane about it?"

You've never been this hard texting Jess before, not even last week when you invited her over for dinner and Jane was slobbering on your rod like a kid with a lollipop.

"Yes." you respond, going for broke. "Yes Jess. Youre hot as fuck and I think about you like that AND like a friend," you respond back.

"You don't get both, Romeo," she texts back. You can practically hear the sarcasm in her text. And then she texts you a pair of pictures.

What are the pictures of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)