More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by dkgooner dkgooner

Seems like it could all fall into place! But before that, what’s been going on back at the cabin?

Changing plans, changing outlook

To say Heather had been a little peeved at Ashley’s suggestion of heading back into town during lunch would be an understatement. They had literally just arrived and she had planned this getaway for some time in order for them to spend some time together before their time together at school came to an end. Now almost half the group had left, including her perhaps two best friends in Ashley and Victoria.

Seeing the older sisters of Ashley and Zach join her friends had just added to her frustration, having kind of looked forward to some playful bonding by the lake with Hannah and Taylor after their shared nap-time earlier, the thought of it bringing a smile to the brunettes face as she sat on the edge of the pier with her feet dangling into the water.

Oh well, she wouldn’t have any more fun with the pair of college girls until later and she had managed to have her own fun with those who had remained. After splashing around the water for some time, having almost had to physically drag Chloe and Gavin into the water, Chloe and Gavin now sat engrossed in their own worlds, Gavin playing on his phone and Chloe reading a book. Zach and Madison remained in the water still playing around, while some distance away Heather could see her cousin continue to put the moves on Lisa.

Seeing the Lisa laugh at something Kurt said and seemingly succumbing to his advances, Heather groaned in disgust thinking that she is the only one at the cabin who knew him for who he truly was.

“When would they come back here, Heather?” Chloe interrupts her thoughts from behind her.

“Oh, I’m not sure…” Heather reply with a shrug glancing back at the redhead, “- hopefully before dinner…” she added, her eyes taking in the curves on display in Chloe’s bikini. It had taken some convincing by both her and her two best friends but eventually she had joined them all in the water, and as Heather eyed her body once more she couldn’t help but smile at the shyness… that girl had one banging body!

“Can’t believe they just left like that,” Gavin lifted his head from his phone and joined in.

“Right?” Chloe turned to him, and the two began talking about it all over, Heather tuning out as she already felt pretty much talked out regarding it all.

Instead she just kind of zoomed back into her own thoughts, the weird feeling eyeing Chloe had caused led to thinking about the two older girls and their experience earlier. Being quite experienced at her young age, but exclusively with men, pretty much all older than herself, it had been a pretty crazy and amazing thing to go beyond some playful kissing with another girl, or two other girls as it had been having a threesome with Ashley and Zach’s older sisters!

And it had evidently caused her to watch the other girls in a different light, something she had begun during lunch and continued as everybody got back into their swimsuits here at the lake. As right now watching the tiny Madison, lithe body jumping sexily as she shared a laugh with Zach, Heather just couldn’t help imagining her writhing on a bed in front of her, on the end of strap-on. For all the experience she had at her young age she had never been the one sporting the cock, but after this morning she wanted to make that happen before the end of the week.

Really, she thought as she watched Zach in the water, her male friends here were pretty easy on the eye too. Including Gavin despite all of his geekiness, or perhaps in part due to it? She could definitely teach them all a few things, share her wealth of sexual experiences… what had Hannah and Taylor called it? Peer educator…

Yeah, she could try and make that happen. Just step up her flirting a bit, usually toning it down among the small group of friends…

How are things evolving back in town?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)