More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by dkgooner dkgooner

How are things evolving back in town?

Escalating

In the Thornton living room Hannah, Taylor and Victoria sat in the couches alongside Lee’s older brother Bobby and his friend Mike. Victoria eyed the college ballplayer closely as he shared college, sports and college sports stories with Zach’s older sister, while Hannah was sitting sideways in the other couch, facing Mike.

“Just a regular Good Samaritan, aren’t you?” Hannah asked after hearing Mike explaining his friendship with Lee’s brother.

“That I am,” Mike stared down the blonde with a wink, “- if I see a worthwhile investment, why not help a brotha out?”

“You’re a good judge of that?” she asked, “- worthwhile investments?”

“I can spot talent,” he grinned, “- and I’m a self-made man, so there’s that…”

“Okay, maybe you should check out my friend Taylor here,” Hannah returned the grin, “- you could use some help with you career, babe?” she turned her head and called out to Taylor.

“What about you, you never cheered?” he turned the conversation onto Hannah.

“Not since high school no,” Hannah turned her attention back to the man next to her, “- why do you ask?”

“Just a vibe I’m getting from you I guess!” Mike smiled.

“Huh?” Hannah grinned in return, “A cheerleading vibe?”

“Something like that,” Mike explained, licking his big lips as his eyes took her in one more time, “- you a pretty confident dame, right?” he continues, “- and I bet you’ve got some moves, with that damn fine body – Mmhmm! – so I guess it’s something of a dancers feel I get…”

“Oh, is that so?” Hannah chuckled at this, before pausing briefly and asking in slightly exasperated tone, “Wait, you’re telling me I could be a stripper?!”

Mike had that grin plastered onto his lips while the three on the other couch watched on, Bobby with a look of pure interest, Taylor with a large smile and Victoria with a shocked, open-mouth expression.

“Well, I’ve only seen you walk in here and now sitting there,” Mike told her, “- I would have to see you move that money maker before passing any definitive judgement.”

“Bastard!” Hannah punches his shoulder, but can’t keep from letting out a laugh.

“Damn Hanners, he might be onto something about spotting talent after all,” Taylor laughs from the other couch, “Jen keeps saying how her boss is hounding her for when you might return!”

Hannah catches her friend and lovers eyes as she looks her way, feeling her skin flush at being reminded of her one time substituting at a strip club. A friend of theirs who worked as stripper a few nights a week had to cancel late one time and when the club had demanded a replacement the always adventurous Hannah had stepped up, managing to both help her friend and experience stripping in front of an audience!

“Wait, what?” Bobby shook his head and eyed Hannah then Taylor.

“Hmm,” Taylor hums with a smirk on her beautiful face, “Hannah, despite her reaction just now,” she stares at her friend with a challenging, playful smile, “- has a little experience with… shall we say exotic dancing!”

While Hannah shared a naughty look with Taylor, both of them still tingling with horniness from their tryst with young Heather earlier and their brief moment together at the Woodsen home, Victoria gasped “You what?!” while both the men muttered variations of “Hell yeah!”

“I mean a friend of ours needed someone to fill in,” Hannah explained with a shrug, “- so what’s a girl to do?” she grinned, “- mind you, I only danced on stage!” she pointed out with a raised hand, “- didn’t do private dances and stuff…”

“Damn hot, baby!” Mike let out a deep laugh, “- and now you’re acting as chaperone for these pure, innocent high schoolers,” he teases, “How does that work exactly?”

“Hey!” Hannah and Taylor yelled in unison, their playful faces letting their true feelings be known, “We’re taking good care of these youngsters” Taylor added, glancing towards Victoria and reaching her hand out to touch her knee.

“You know I’m going to college myself in a few months!” Victoria grumbles, still trying to wrap her head around Ashley’s sister having performed in an actual strip club!

“We know honey, just a little teasing!” Taylor squeezes the younger girls knee and winks before pulling her hand away.

“So Hannah,” Mike turned the attention back to the busty blonde, “You gonna show some of your moves, then?”

Hannah’s flabbergasted stare at his suggestion causes Mike, Bobby and Taylor to roar with laughter, Taylor snorting “Pour enough drinks in her and she just might!” with a playful wink.

“When did those beers arrive?” Victoria asks at that, her friends having left to retrieve them some time ago now.

-

In the kitchen, within earshot of the living room, Lee had stared at Brandon and Ashley for a long while after they told the story about that exchange student and suggested a repeat performance centered on him. Speechlessly staring at each of his two friends he only saw naughty smiles in return, with a little bit of anxiety and a lot of excitement beneath.

“So you really, hmm want me to...?” Lee asks, a sly smile on his lips as his eyes took in the sexy little package of his friends’ cheerleader girlfriend, feeling his cock swelling a little at the sight and the anticipation of getting to be with her.

“To fuck Ash, yes!” Brandon quickly replies, hours of nerves replaced with a sort of giddy enthusiasm as the pitch had finally been made, returning Lee’s unsure glance with a huge smile.

“Mm-hmm,” Ashley nods with a smile of her own when Lee’s shocked eyes returns to her.

“Come on, you’re playing…” Lee asks, eyes now exclusively on the playful blonde shuffling a little on her feet before him, “- right guys?”

“Oh we are deadly serious Lee,” Ashley declares, her husky voice dripping with sex as she steps forward, “- you and me are going to do it while Bran watches…”

“Oh fuck!” Lee gasps as she leans into his body, her hands rubbing against his shoulders and breast pressing against him. His cock throbs and rapidly hardens as Ashley grind her sexy body against him, his eyes flicking towards his teammate seeing him staring intently, his mouth hanging slightly open similarly to his own.

“Mmm so strong!” Ashley moans as she runs her small hands over his body, moving down his sides and over his trimmed stomach, her eyes looking up at him with playful anticipation in her eyes, chewing onto her lip as she grind against his bulging crotch.

“Gawd,” Lee grunted as her hands gripped onto his cock through his pants, her eyes widening and chest heaving as she panted, “- if you guys are playing… this is taking it too damn far!”

“We’re gonna play,” Ashley promises as she stand on her toes and place a kiss on the side of Lee’s mouth, “Only just getting started, stud!”

Wrapping his strong arms her Lee pulls her warm body even closer against him and covers her mouth with his, pushing her tongue against her lips. Their muffled moans as they share a hungry kiss and Brandon’s excited gasp a few feet from them fills the room. Lee’s hand explores her slender back and cute butt while her hands begin feverishly work at the buckle of his belt.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Ashley snaps eagerly as she gets his belt and pants open, her hand pushing inside and wrapping around a fat and steadily growing cock.

“Shit Ash!” Lee chuckled as he took in her sexy body before him, her face and chest flush after the kiss he could still feel on his lips and her eyes displaying her complete excitement… and with her hand on his cock!

“Let’s get you out of these pants,” she drops onto her knees before him, “- and get a better view of this!”

She pulls his pants down his legs and he helps kicking them off, her one hand maintaining a firm grip around his cock the entire time, clenching as it continues to grow.

“Ah, you slut!” Lee groans as she leans forward with a confident smirk and swallows the tip of it.

A fantasy being fulfilled, but what happens in the living room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)