More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by frozenangel frozenangel

Do you bite his hand and run or give in?

It's just feels too good (Give in)

It felt so good to finally have something inside you, it was far better than just simply stroking yourself. You ask yourself why you hadn't thought of fingering.

Out of reflex, your hands went for his pants and zipper. You find yourself not being able to wait to feel it in your hands. You were already moaning hard through his hand, as he was finger fucking you. You take out his impressive 7 inch dick. With you giving in he can finally release his hand from your mouth and kiss you. You kiss back without restriction. His hands were all over your body as he starts to undress you.

He breaks away and, wanting more, your body goes immediately towards him, it almost seeming like something is pulling you his way.

"Wait, slut, we need some privacy", he says as he locks the door. Without patience you start rubbing your clit.

"Wow, you have no patience, you dirty little slut, you're eager for some dick, huh?"

"Yes, just fuck meeee, nooow! Please!" you whine as you jump him.

He takes up no more time as he pushes his cock inside your dripping wet slit. You scream with joy as he lifts you up, grabbing you by the back of your thighs, and pushes you against the wall. Then he put his hand over your mouth and said: "We can't have you screaming..." You just nod and wrap your legs around his waist. His thrusts were getting faster and deeper. Couple of seconds later you have your fifth orgasm of the day. You spasm as you cum all over his hard shaft, nevertheless, he has no intention of pausing as he continues to pick up pace. It's not like it bothered you, you were having continuous orgasms. Four in a row, to be exact.

You are suddenly pushed back into reality as you feel he is getting near climax. You tap his hand to release your mouth so you can tell him not to cum inside you, yet he doesn't let you speak nor does he stop banging your narrow cunt. You were now panicking hard, you tried wiggling and pushing him, but it was no use. He was in full control and there was nothing you could do to stop him from cumming inside you. Strangely enough, you accept your faith with ease and you even find yourself being turned on by the possibility.

At the last second he pulls out and lowers you to the ground. As soon as you are on the ground, you position your face and mouth in front of his member. Unconsciously you open your mouth to have a taste of his sperm. The very next second you already feel his hot jizz on your tongue, then under your nose, then on your right cheek and eye. You close your mouth moving his delicious semen around with your tongue and you open your left eye as he releases his last drops of cum on your pretty pink lips.

You open your mouth once more to clean his dick. He pushes it in, as you swallow the previous load. You clean him dry, not wasting any of his precious seed.

He smirks as he pulls away, pulls up his pants and tucks in his already half-limp penis. He stares at your knackered body for second and just leaves without a word.

In your state of bliss from numerous orgasms you received you use your finger to scoop the remaining cum of your face and into your mouth. Enjoying the taste.

You ineptly get up still feeling the ache of your first vaginal sex. You clean and dress yourself, not forgetting to put in the toilet paper. Before walking out you gaze into the mirror, eyeing your reflection.

You have an odd feeling of fulfillment.

From the cafe, you turn left or right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)