More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 57 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Squeaky Clean

"An-Gh!" Cold water jetted onto Nessie's genitals.

Nessie jerked, and bonked her head. Hard.

"Fubck!" Nessie yelled into leather and rubber.

"'-hut beh hell?!" Vanessa groaned into the opening of Elly's shoe, clutching the injured top of her head.

Trying to. Pulling. Pulling her... ankles? She couldn't... Vanessa pulled, and felt a tug on her wrists. A tug also on her ankles.

"That sounds like people talk. You're in the yard." The harsh spray of water shifted suddenly from Nessie's pussy to her -

"Mubrf fubr!" Face.

Vanessa jerked uselessly against her leash. Brand redirected the spray to the grass underneath her eyes, and just when Vanessa breathed in a , harried breath he got her right "M- urbl!" In the face again.

He again angled for the grass beside her.

And then her face.

The grass beside her.

Her face.

The grass.

Her -

"Ar- brbl! -ff," Vanessa burble-barked, her defenseless brown face contorted in barely-awake misery, shaking back and forth to avoid its watery fate - being flooded by another shot straight up her nostrils.

"Better," Brand approved, and rewarded Vanessa by letting her face alone. By starting anew his spraydown of her wiggling puss... her pussy and buttocks and bedraggled tail.

Groggy, flustered, the wriggling negress squeezed her eyes shut. Struggling with her infernal restraints, overwhelmed by the intense, icy discomfort... The distracting stimulation of, "A-arf," Having her privates hosed down, Vanessa started... pieces of where she was, what she...

She was how they had left her. How she had somehow, in her exhaustion, despite the possibility of being seen by any neighbor looking out a window, fallen into fitful sleep - laid face down on her lawn, leash shortened until she was inches away from the pole at full extension. Ankles and wrists bound by leather cuffs to the same spreader bar that was chained again to her collar, curling her up and forcing her ass into the air. Ass up, and head down, unable to hump, to move anything but her fingers and face and ass, and with Elly's now-wet shoe for support. For...

For company.

The hosing paused while Brand shot squirts of body wash onto Vanessa's back and thighs and hair. Then... more hosing. Not spraying, instead a cold, heavy waterfall splashed on Vanessa's body. Little cascades of soapy suds streamed from her back and wrapped their way underneath her shivering brown body.

Vanessa... "Mmn-" Elly's mother reflexively clamped down on her discomfort. She bit the damp, juicy tongue of her daughter's waterlogged shoe.

"Come on, sleepy," Cold water slapped the back of Nessie's head, noisily matting her fluffy hair into a tangled, drenched carpet. "You want to be a clean girl for work, don't you?"

"... Arf," Nessie muttered through clenched, white teeth.

"Of course you do." Brand knelt beside Vanessa and - he had a sponge with him. One of the big, natural sponges that had been attached to Vanessa's boobs days ago. When she had cleaned and a-

Aped. Ape cleaned, ape fucked, ape sucked around the house. Nessie swallowed, hypnotized for a moment by the sponge, the soap, the water... by her own flashback. She had done that. Been that.

"Let's get this leash off."

One day an ape. The next a dog. Neither fit to be a house nigger.

That was what she was.

Seeing only the dark backs of her eyelids, Vanessa suppressed a sob, while Brand scrubbed her. Soapy, smooth circles on her sides and back. Her lips quivered and sucked. Sucked the water out of... she sucked and chewed the tongue of Elly's shoe. She remembered, and... Brand scrubbed over her shoulders. Sponge in hand, he bent her ears forward, one at a time, and cleaned behind each one.

That was who she was.

Nessie was finally, fully awake.

Brand's heavy hand gripped her shoulder and lifted, pulling her head and torso up to access her face and front.

"You can let go your chewy now, Nessie."

Flushing, Vanessa opened her eyes.

Elly's shoe dangled from her teeth and lips, swaying, lifted with the rest of her body. Nessie leaned forward, preparing to drop. But... just for a moment, Vanessa tightened her lips -

"Drop, girl," Brand yanked Elly's shoe, rudely ripping it from her clamped teeth.

She...!

She glared, and scowled. Maybe... she growled. She was going to drop it herself! Brand didn't need to snatch it away from her like -

Ow! Vanessa flinched.

Brand slapped Nessie's head with her chew... th-the shoe. Elly's shoe. And tossed it aside, and with no warning, "-mmp!" moved onto his next scrubbing target - Nessie's negro face. He planted the big sponge on her face and scrubbed, up and down, back and forth - smothering her. Making her gasp and on awkward breaths. Nearly drowning her as bubbles swam bitterly on her tastebuds and suds blew out of her flaring nostrils.

"You've got a big day ahead of you. You can play with your toys later."

Brand moved down Nessie's chin. She spat out bubbles and sucked in air as he washed her neck and collarbone and...

"There you go," Brand began suds-ing up Nessie's boobs, "You like your floppy udders nice and clean don't you?"

Her...

"A-arf," Vanessa managed, while Brand washed stroked her hanging... rolling the nipples of her...

Strong white hands circled the base of one of Vanessa's big jugs and pulled... squeezed their way down the slippery, soft brown flesh. And again. And the other one. Stimulating her and simulating m-milking her. Her...

Udders.

Moo. Uoo-uoo.

"A-arf," Nessie managed thickly, trying to... to reassure herself. Reassure that... "Arf."

"Yeah? You like that, girl?" Brand squeezed, and stroked. His hands slipped down her soapy brown jugs, teasing and...

"... Arf," Nessie panted.

Brand chuckled. He reached between Vanessa's legs. He... Nessie bounced in an-... antici-... in... uoo-uoo. He...

He didn't touch her. Not there. He grabbed her wrists and, one at a time, went through the process of unstrapping them from the spreader bar.

And even being partially freed, allowed to extend one arm... then the other and her aching back, being allowed the freedom to move her poor arms and wrists, Vanessa mewled in frustration. Her... her pussy. He could have, when he was down there... sh-she needed, she -

"Shh..." Brand scratched Nessie's hair, "There's a good girl. A good Nessie." He picked up the sponge again, the body wash from a little bucket he had brought outside to carry Vanessa's grooming supplies. He prepared it and resumed Nessie's cold, uncomfortable wash. Reaching underneath, he soaped her tight abs. Down her hips... the sides of her chocolate thighs, and lifting up one knee at a time, helping balance her, he washed the black woman's calves and shins and her feet while Vanessa...

Nessie bit her lip, trying to stay quiet. Trying not to hump or wave her butt. Trying not to groan or bark or -

"Arf!"

Oh! A p-pull! Brand gripped her tail. He pulled.

Nessie gasped. She squeezed her hole. She tightened and backed up with Brand's hand and, "Arf!" h-held on to her tail.

She... h-held...

"Let go, girl." Brand gave another firm pull.

Oh, fuck. Nessie f- her anal ring to relax. She, "Ah! -rrf..."

Brand stretched her anus. S-stretched, dragged, he pulled the tail plug out of Nessie's butthole. He left... left her open, empty. Gasping with need on both ends.

"Oo-uo-a-ah-ahrff," Nessie's hot little anus... her poor, sore ring...

Felt better when the soapy sponge slid up her, p-pussy to anus. Again and... she slapped the grass and Daddy sponged her... wiped her cunt and clit and crack. She didn't just slap, she twisted it, breaking, snapping and pulling green blades while Brand rubbed her, making her hump and yip teeny little -

"y-yarf f-fiff," Ass-up in her own backyard, the middle-aged ebony executive responded to her morning wash l-like a...

"Good bitch." Brand rubbed...

B-bitch. Good b-bi-

Nessie's shaking fingers clamped over her mouth, suppressing the next moan that was sure to come the next time Brand sponge-rubbed her female bits.

He didn't. "That's a good girl." Cool, clean water rushed from the peak of Nessie's ass, down her spine and down her crack. Over the mounds of her buttcheeks, over the mound of her labia, her vulva, taking soapy bubbles with it.

"Ahh!" Nessie gasped. Something hard, plastic, pressed against...! Squirted...

The bodywash. Brand squirt a little i-inside. Inside her. Inside her butt, and...

"That's a clean girl. Relax..." Brand stroked her hairy little ring with his finger. He waited. Waited patiently for Vanessa to calm, to breathe. To... there was only one reason he would have squirted body wash inside her. She knew... the hose. Oh... n-no, she... her stomach twisting in anticipation. But she had to...

Relax. She tried, tried to relaxed her anus to Brand's touch. He pressed the hose nozzle right up to it, let the water run, and screwed it against her hole.

Nessie whimpered. She whimpered and didn't move, and -

Brand stabilized her hip and pushed it in.

"Ghn!" Nessie grasped at the grass. Tore with her claws and, "Nhf!" Bit the chewy little green blades below her face as her rectal irrigation began.

"Almost there," Brand... lied. Nessie knew he was lying. He had just started f-filling her. Cool water... Nessie found some fresh, unbroken blades and tore them with her teeth while she filled and...

Cramped. "Arf... Arf... Arf..." Nessie muttered rhythmically through her clenched teeth, occasionally tearing with her mouth, kicking a foot and otherwise t-taking it. Taking it while her bowels swelled. It had only been some seconds, really, but her previous enemas had been with warm water, measured, but Brand kept filling and... when would he stop? How would he know?

Vanessa didn't know. "Almost there, girl." She had to t-trust. She took it, she got filled up and Brand...

He touched her, "Oof..." bloated, hardened belly, "Oof!" S-squeezed it! While Nessie, she started... panic. She started to kick her foot against the ground harder, feeling sick, she... she -

"Nice and full." Oh, fuck. Arf. "I'm going to take it out, and you're going to hold it in."

Yes! Out!

"Hold it in."

Out. In. Nessie nodded into the grass, "A-!"

She didn't get a chance to finish. Brand pulled, and combined with the frightful pressure of Vanessa's overfull tummy both the hose and the pressurized contents of her bowels shot right out of her dilated anus.

Dimly, Vanessa heard a stern, "Nessie!"

"Ya-arrf!" She squealed, and tried to... she was trying!

"Bad girl!"

Nessie groaned. Her big brown eyes crossed in relief, and in effort, trying to s-stop... her backside was releasing a fountain - the morning sun hit a soapy rainbow spraying from her asshole.

Something smacked Nessie's thigh.

The colored woman didn't know if it was the more manageable pressure on her insides or the hard hit her leg got with the hose, but she managed to close up her butt. Closed up, and immediately bumbled off to find a suitable spot to finish before she got another hit; run-crawling to...

She was cramping, still ready to blow. The privacy of her pee spot. Away from the door, by the bushes. Her pee spot, soon to be her full service bathroom spot. With her udders swaying, her still-full rectum sloshing, Nessie found it. She turned, she squatted. She... looking down she relaxed.

She opened up, and... "Ooo..."

Messy Nessie finished what she had started. Completed making the backyard her home - simultaneously spraying out her butthole, urinating, and sighing in humiliated relief.

Sighing, and then whimpering as Brand approached the still-releasing yard nigger - running hose in one hand, bucket of grooming supplies in the other.

Nessie looked up fearfully, clenched up fearfully, stopping the flow.

"Turn," The white man's voice was flat. "Present."

Vanessa squirted. A last burst of soapy liquid out of her ass. A last twist of the the shame stabbing her heart. She squirted, she shook her rump, and with her eyes downcast she turned, carefully sidling away from, avoiding where she had sprayed and peed. She turned around, and presented her ass for a final cleaning. Clean, cold water rushed down Nessie's hairy crack, her slit and drained in a steady stream off her mound.

Dropping the hose, Brand spread, and easily slipped a finger inside Nessie's cunt. He worked it around while the miserable black beast shook, while her toes curled and her breath quickened.

He withdrew and stuck the same, slick digit right up her asshole.

"Guess you were a little too loose back there to be expected to hold it. Huh, girl?"

It slid... The thick digit went inside Nessie easily. Inside her compliant back hole... and out. And in...

Nessie closed her eyes and nodded.

"Ruff," Nessie whispered, while behind her, Brand masturbated her butthole.

"Let's see the damage."

N-no... Nessie shook her head. Just let it be. Let her -

"Squeeze it," Brand ordered.

How... she...

Nessie flexed her thighs, her buttcheeks.

Her doughnut.

"Harder." Brand jammed his finger in until his fist pressed against Nessie's slit.

Harder? Unconsciously humping a little against Brand's fist, she... that was as hard as she could...

Still, she tried. Vanessa flexed again, turning her thighs outward to get more leverage. She tightened her abs, her lower back, everything. She grunted, and frowned, and tried... tried to suck Brand's finger in, to get it in further, his fist harder against her pussy, s-suck it in.

"Pretty tight. Not like it was, though, is it?" Brand withdrew... she gasped. She held on, held on tight, but he pulled out of Nessie's grasping little anus, leaving her bereft of his finger in her ass, his fist against her cunt.

Leaving her insides empty all over again.

"Turn."

Nessie's ass got a little swat, and her world spun as she moved on command, spinning on all fours until she was squatting, looking up at Brand who, even crouched, loomed over her.

"Suck."

Brand's finger... the finger that had violated her other holes hovered in front of Nessie's lips. She swallowed. She... looked up at Brand's eyes, o-opened up, and took him into her warm wet mouth.

"Good girl." Nessie bobbed on it. "Do you need another flush?" Oh... Nessie licked, tasted... tasted it. "You have to let me know. Its for your benefit. You know what you do after you get your butt fucked."

Nessie bobbed, and sucked. She knew what she did. W-what men made her...

"One bark for 'yes', two for 'no'."

No. "Agf... Akf..." Nessie choked out two barks past Brand's finger. No, no more flush.

Brand looked at Nessie. He petted her hair, and looked into her eyes until Nessie squirmed uncomfortably, until she couldn't meet his gaze anymore. Please.

"... Okay, girl."

He cupped his palm, holding it in front of Nessie's face until...

Looking up, eyes wide, cheeks flushed, she... licked. "Let's get you ready, then." Brand grabbed for his bucket, Nessie's grooming supplies, with his free hand.

"Lots left to do. There's still shaving... and getting you dry." She... licked his palm, pink tongue flicking out. "And lotion - you like lotion." Broad strokes, too. Lapping, n-nuzzling her nose. "Then breakfast..." She was so hungry... "Brush teeth... and getting you all dressed up... all made up..."

'Woof! Woof woof!' Nessie stopped licking immediately. Head darting up in terror, pure terror, the negress scooted behind Brand as, across the fence, the deep barks of a dog -

A real dog. A neighbor's dog. A big dog, big voice, big scary... Nessie hid in Brand's legs.

Inside.

She needed to get inside. She... she bit Brand's pants, pulled with her teeth, tugged for help. Inside.

Her neighbor whistled. The name, Vanessa struggled, she didn't know him but he... she could picture his face. Older, mustache - J-Jerry. Jerry whistled. Fucking... Jerry!

"Don't be scared, Nessie. Should we go say 'hi'?"

No!

"Roscoe!" Jerry... he...

Naked, Nessie... Nigger Nessie growled, and tugged. Tears... her stomach fluttered in panic. No. No. No nonono -

"Okay, Nessie, okay," Brand laughed. He patted... petted Nessie's head. She... he couldn't. She was crying, sobbing. She....

Daddy tugged on Nessie's little ear, stroked his fingers over her wet hair.

"Maybe later, okay girl?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)