More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by ripclaw ripclaw

Where do you go?

Your Ex-Girlfriends House

Kitty was a sadistic little bitch and you've always hated her for dumping you for that asshole Brad, so you figure, Its high time to go do something about it.

Heading over to Kitty's house you see a hot blonde jogging along side the road in some shorts and a workout braw. As you pull up along side her you begin to notice just how beautiful she is and an idea formulates in your mind. You shout out the window at her. "Whats your name?", she quickly responds "Emma" while smiling back at you. "Get in, theres no need to be out running" you say to her, and immediately after she opens the door and climbs in.

"Your breasts are magnificent" you say to her as you begin driving again. "You really shouldnt be hiding them behind that braw". "You're right, I really need to be more confident in myself anyway" she says as she begins to remove her braw revealing her beautiful gravity defying 32C breasts. "So where are we going?" she asks as we continue towards Kitty's place. "Oh, we're just going to my ex-girlfriends house to get for her wronging me". "Oh fun", Emma responds with an enthusiastic voice.

As you pull up to Kittys place you see Kitty working in her garden out front. "Hey where's brad" you shout out at her. "At work" She responds with a slight glare that only intensifys as she notices that half naked Girl in the car next to you. "Jealous aren't you". "Yeah just a bit" she responds, "I guess I still miss you". "Well I have a way you can earn me back". You say as you think of your master plan for you've been concocting.

What is your master plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)