More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

You are a...?

Good Boy

You swallow hard as you think over your choices, shes clearly wild and letting her be in charge might end up doing thingsyou're not prepared for, and that makes it so much hotter. "I am a good boy" you say meekly, she smiles wickedly and steps out from behind her brother so you see her body for the first time. She has two perk brown nipples that are standing up, each one has a bar peirced through it, she also has a stud peircing at her navel. You make note that her dripping wet sex is framed by pubic hair, "are you sure you are a good boy and can play by MY rules". You nod weakly, her overpowering presence taking over and making you even harder than before, she walks up to you and grips your cock with one hand jerking it off, covering her hand in your precum. You let out a moan , she takes this oppertunity to press one of her fingers in your mouth, she smiles and says "this is the finger I was using to get my brothers ass ready, suck it clean".

You are so far in the moment you dont give it a second thought as you suck on her finger vaccum tight as your hot, wet tongue slathers all over it. She jerks you even harder and says "oh you are such a good boy" she remove her finger from your mouth and holds up the one sticky with your pre cum. "Lick it clean" she commands and you obey, as you lean forward and reach out with your tongue, dragging it across her fingers, gathering your cum on your tongue. You saver your salty taste only for a little before swallowing it and scrapping more off with your tongue, it does not take long and her hand is clean, except for you saliva. She gives an almost innocent giggle before pushing you onto the blanket covered floor and standing over your face, she spreads her pussy, her cum hanging from her lips "you are going to eat me like im your last meal" you can only nod feverishly.

With that said, she spreads her legs as she lowers herself down toward your face, you have your mouth open wide waiting, once shes almost there, she crushes her pussy down fast onto your face. Its so hot and wet, you dont even have time to bury your tongue into her folds before shes grinding into you covering your face in her hot cum, you figure this is on purpose because you hear her say " get my cum all over your face you slut". Soon she changes her grinding so its just over your face, you take this oppertunity to rub her clit with your tongue, enjoying the feel of her flesh, but she grinds forward so that your tongue is in her inner tunnel, "tongue fuck me you human". You follow her command instantly, sinking as much of your tongue as you can and rubbing her inner walls and her cum leaks into your mouth, she grabs you by the hair and starts ridding your tongue.

Muffled through her thighs you hear her say, "Nyx come suck his cock you sissy bitch", you dont hear a reply, but soon you feel a hot mouth swallow your cock, as his small tongue rolls all over your cock, licking up your pre cum. You moan into her pussy, "oh you like my brothers cock sucki g skills do you" you feel you cock stab the boys throat as he gags on it, "does it feel better when im holding his head down on it". You can only moan more into her pussy, surprisingly hos tongue works the base of your cock seems having you in down his throat is enjoyable for him, "ive let go of his head, he loves your cock human". She lifts herself off you, strands of her cum connect you as you gasp in air, but long for more of her taste, she repostions herself so you now line up with her ass, she spreads her cheeks showing you her tight asshole. "Lick thos hole now slut" she commands, as she starts to slowly lower herself down, before her ass covers your view you catch a glimpse of a blushing Nys bobbing his head happily on your erection.

Her ass covers your face, you dont wait for her command, your tongue starts rubbing against her asshole. The taste is bitter but your cock twitches at your actions, which causes Nys to moan and virbate your cock in his mouth. "Tongue fuck my ass" she commands as she starts setting with more , her entrance gives way as just the tip of your tongue is encased in tight, hot bitter flesh. She doesnt ride your face long like this before her hips crush together tightly and she moans out in orgasm, she stands up shamlessly dripping cum on your face. "Nys clean your cum covered tongue in a kiss with him" she commands, he lets out a sad moan but crawls ontop of you and enters a passionate kiss with you. His hot, small tongue rolls wildly in your mouth, spreading the salty taste from before all in your mouth , when he pulls aways he looks dazed, Nyx leans in and says "Howd my ass and pussy taste on his tongue", he mumbles something. She looks at you, "well human ready to get started on the real fun" she grins evily at the remark, your so hard, on the edge of shooting a load, but shes really dom, it worries you a little bit.

Do you Want more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)