More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

Do you Want more?

Yes you do.

You're panting and raging hard but you still manage to shake your head yes, a wicked grin spreads across her face as she teases the bar's in her perky nipples. "Hmm how should we do this" she pounders out loud as she licks her lips seductively, her faces lightens up. "Oh I know, Nys get on your sissy knees over his face and let him taste your fat cock" she says as one hand slides down and her fingers go into her saliva and cum soaked cunt. Nys begins to shuffle into postion, not even hesitating at his sisters order, "while he does that I'll get your ass lubed up for his cock" she says with a moan as her fingers slip in deeper in her wet pussy.

A shadow moves over you as Nys takes his postion over you, his large cock nearly poking you in the face, a small bead of precum rolling down it's head. In the corner of your vision you see Nyx's wet and sticky hand head for her brothers rear, and he lets out a half grunt/ and moan as he reacts pressing his cock forward against your lips. His salty precum smears against your lips as you instinctively opens and engulfs his cock, he sinks in with a groan of pleasure. His cock is musty, and thick, it fills your entire mouth quickly, you gag a little as your tongue sets to work slathering your tongue against his thick shaft.

Your vision is mostly blocked by the taunt stomach but you can barely see the hand under Nys picking up it's pace and an increase in Nys' moans. "Yeah thats it you fucking sissy slut get nice and ready for his fat cock, you cum loving whore" Nyx grunt's causing the veins on the shaft in your mouth to pulse and his cock to twitch. Nys starts to pant with his moaning, and with out warning his hard shaft is pulled from your mouth as he is roughly pulled back by his sister. She stands up, looking down at the both of us, " oh no my dear slutty brother you don't get to blow your load like that, now get on your knees next to him" Nyx commanded.

Nys rolls off of me and gets on his knees, lowering his head and raising his very feminine ass upwards as his hand slipped under to jerk his spit coated prick. Nyx had an evil grin as her eyes looked over her brother, then her gaze turns to you, "what are you waiting for, go ahead and fill his slutty, hungry ass with your cock". You pull yourself up and move behind the moaning boy on his knees and line up your cock with his twitching hole, pushing your cock forward it slips in easy from his sister's cum in his ass, and his spit on your cock. You cant help but to moan as his insides are tight and hot, each time you sink all the way in, he moans and his inner walls squeeze you, your pace is slow and Nys starts to press back against you with each thrust clearly wanting more. You grab his hips and start to pound into, randomly smacking his girlish ass till both cheeks are marked with your red handprints, his moaning grows louder, each one sounding more and more like a girl being fucked.

Nyx moves up behimd you wrapping her arms around you as her hands tease across your body, "mmm he's such a good little slut isn't he, and your being such a good boy I should reward you" she says. You feel her slowly slide down your back as she spreads your cheeks and your feel the hot, wet tongue start sliding across your ass. You moan, its a weird feeling but not unpleasent and it pushes you to fuck her brother even harder causing him to moan and squeal happily. After she's been lapping at your ass for a moment you feel the hot tongue go lower as she turns her attention to lapping at your balls as they slap against her brothers ass you're currently fucking as you feel her cum covered fingers press against your ass. You suck in a deep breath as you gasp from the sudden anal intrusion as she starts fingering your ass as she lap's at your balls and shaft base. You are nearly at your limit with the tight flesh hugging your cock, the fingers in your ass, and the tongue on your cock, painting you try to hold out but you hear a loud feminine moan as spurts of cum shoots out under Nys and causes his ass to squeeze amazingly tight. You let out one loud gasp as your cock twitches shooting shot after shot of hot seed into Nys, who in turn backs his ass as far back as he can, swallowing your cock as he grinds against you and his insides milks you for all you have.

Nyx stands up, removing her fingers, saliva dripping from her mouth as she looks at you, "good boy breeding my brother, but we're not done yet" she says with an evil grin.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)