More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

What can they do?

Assess the Damage

"So tell us about this curse."

Agathas eyes lock onto yours, sizing you up and looking for any sign that you're full of shit. She's going to be the hard nut to crack. Meanwhile the other girls begin pulling out whatever curse books they have available. August and Morgan swap books over your head as the other two begin flipping pages. They all seem to have some kind of idea what they're doing so you don't interrupt. After a brief moment each of the girls have their book open to a different section to cover different bases. Damn, these girls mean business!

"Well, I got a phone call. Don't know who. And, uh, they said that... I'm going to be super fertile. And super horny. And if I can hold out for two days I can change back to normal."

"Oh wow. So a fertility spell with a lust potion? Do you remember drinking anything?" Morgan, just to your right with her eyes wide and her voice full of wonder.

"Um, no. Nothing strange."

"How about a grudge. Have you pissed somebody off?" Agatha this time. Her eyes lighting up at the idea that you hurt someone.

"It'd have to be someone you slept with. Given how specific this curse is." It's the black girl next to Agatha. You hadn't gotten her name yet. She has a particularly bizarre book in front of her and she's reading while talking.

"I don't remember screwing someone's boyfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Maybe... I mean that's more likely."

You see a few girls share a glance and then turn their attention back to you.

Do they have enough info?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)