More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

What's Tommy's Reward?

A soft caress

You reach down, running along the outside of his pants and cupping his bulge. Oh wow! Tom is definitely a catch now! Good thoughts in your empty head and a good cock too.

"Tom..."

"Shut up."

You close your mouth instantly. Because Tom said so. You do what Tom says, the pretty cocks told you so. Right? He pulls back a little and begins sizing you up, looking over his work.

"Spin around for me."

Of course, your mouth still tightly shut, you begin slowly twirling and letting Tom watch you. He smiles and lets you keep spinning as he heads over to the computer. He fiddled with it for a bit, you can't tell for sure what he's doing because of the constant rotations. He pulls out a portable hard drive and turns to you, still spinning.

"Stop spinning. Stand in front of me. Hands clasped in front of you, eyes down."

You do as he says and stand about one step away. Your hands tightly folded in front and your eyes staring at the ground with your head hung over. Tom scoffs and pulls your head up. You drop it again. He growls and moves to pull it up before he hesitates.

"Your head will be straight, your face for me to see, your eyes will look down."

You adjust as he commands.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)