More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35

Anything Happen While They Do That?

Ashley "" Fucks Brandon

Ashley watched in jealousy as Zack and Chloe flirted around during breakfast and she was on the verge of screaming. The only thing that held her back was the knowledge that she wasn't dating Zack and in all honesty she had no real reason to feel jealous. As Heather brought up the idea of swimming she could barley hear her as she continued to shoot dagger's into Chloe.

As everyone got up she followed next to Brandon back to their room just behind Zack and Chloe. As they turned left and Zack and Chloe turned right she peered back to them and saw Chloe jump at Zack kissing him and pulling him into their room. Her jaw dropped then she clenched it and grinned her teeth ever so slightly, "That fucking bitch!" She thought as she turned back around.

She could feel her face hot with anger as they reached their room and as soon as Brandon twisted the door open she shoved him inside and loudly slammed the door shut. Brandon turned around and saw her face beat red as well as twisted in anger, "Ash?" He asked a bit concerned only for her to jump onto him wrapping her legs around his waist. Brandon stumbled back and fell to the floor as Ashley kissed him roughly.

Brandon began to kiss her back beginning to believe that she was just looking to have some fun but to Ashley this really wasn't the case. She continued to think of Zack and Chloe, she had said last night that they weren't going to start anything and she had really meant that. Yet now she almost felt that Zack was hers, every time Chloe touched him she felt that she was ready to tell her back off. "Alright Zack if your gonna keep fucking her I'll keep fucking him." She thought as she unbuckled his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

She couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed at the size as Zack's cock nearly doubled it. Still this wasn't about pleasure this was the only way she could get back at Zack, she pulled off her pants and panties and began to ride Brandon hard. She bounced up and down on his cock helping her feel a bit better, "Bet he's out there right now wondering where I am." she thought as she continued to ride him. She let out an annoyed sigh, that Brandon mistakes for pleasure, as she wanted to be given the fucking that Zack gave her the other night. "Yeah Ash, keeping going. Just like that." Brandon moaned out.

Ashley put her hand over his mouth trying silencing him as for the first time ever she couldn't stand the sound of his voice. She knew that this wasn't rational in the slightest, she never thought of Zack before the other day but now she was just hooked on him. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Brandon yelled out. Ashley rolled off his and jerked him quickly, still missing Zack's size in her hand. Brandon began to cum shooting all over himself. Ashley abruptly dropped his dick and got to her feet and walked over to the dresser starting to change into her swimsuit, "Uh, Ash? We alright?" Brandon asked looking over to her,

"Yeah fine." She said blankly as she slipped on her bikini bottoms,

"Are you sure? I just mean-" Brandon started to say as he got to his feet,

"See you outside." She said quickly walking past him as she tied her top around her neck leaving Brandon confused and very concerned of their relationship.

What's Going On Outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)