More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by reaper13 reaper13

What happens on the first day of the convention?

An accident and a secret

As the girls walk from one stand to the next they come across a lot of people cosplaying as characters from comics, video games and anime series. Tiffany has Jim take a picture of her while she poses with a guy dressed as ironman. Lianna instead has Shannon take a picture of her while standing in between two guys dressed as superman.
When they pass a stand that sells jewelry, Greg ends up helping Jenny pick out some new earrings. Originally Jenny doesn’t want to buy them because of how expensive they are. Greg suggests they pay for them together, but Jenny doesn’t want to make him do that. After all, they aren’t in a relationship. But after some motivation, Jenny gives in and lets him pay half.
As they pay for the earrings Shannon remarks she wishes she has a casual friend like that.

When they’ve seen half of what the first hall has to offer, Greg suddenly stumbles.
“Ah, fuck.” Greg curses.
“What wrong?” Jenny asks a bit worries.
“My foot.” Greg answers. “I think I twisted it.”
“Can you stand on it?” Lianna asks.
Greg makes an attempt, but nearly stumbles again with more cursing.
“No, I don’t think I’ll be able to walk on this for a while. God dammit.” Greg says.
“Do you need me to take you back to your room?” Jenny asks.
“Thanks, but no.” Greg says. “I’ll get to my room alone.”
As Greg heads off, it is clear that he actually hurt himself pretty badly.
Jenny crawls underneath his arm and says, “There is no way you’ll get to your room in a decent manner, let me help you.”
So Greg and Jenny head off, leaving the rest in the convention hall.

The others continue their convention adventure until come across an exposé for a new video game. In this game the main character gets teleported to the Jurassic era and has to survive, gather resources, build a camp and hunt dinosaurs. Next to the computers where you can test the game stands a model of a velociraptor.
Jim and Tiffany decide to pose next to the raptor for a picture. Tiffany stands behind Jim and Jim puts up his hands to keep the raptor at bay. Then Lianna takes the picture while Shannon looks on.

After that Tiffany tells her friends she needs to use the bathroom. When they get there Lianna says she needs to go too and joins her. Shannon and Jim wait for them outside.
After doing their business, while washing their hands, Lianna decides to tell Tiffany something personal.
“Say, Tiffany. I got to tell you something.”
“Sure, what’s up?” Tiffany asks.
“I was wondering. Would you mind sharing Jim with me?” Lianna asks.
Tiffany raises her eyebrows and asks, “What do you mean, share?”
“Well, ever since you send me that selfie while you were sucking Jim’s dick, I’ve been thinking.” Lianna says. “I pride myself on being liberal and accepting of other races, but I’ve never had a thing with someone from another race.”
“You know, you can find some of them on the internet.” Tiffany suggests, thinking back on how she ended up meeting Jim for the first time. “There are dating sites aplenty.”
“Yeah, I’ve heard too many stories of weird creeps using other people’s pictures to make you hook up with them.” Lianna says. “I don’t want to get together with some 50 year old guy pretending to be an 18 year old stud and end up getting and .”
Suddenly Tiffany realizes this might have actually happened to her instead of meeting Jim. God, she is so stupid.
“At least with Jim, I know he’s a good guy.” Lianna continues. “So yeah, I want to experience sex with a black guy, like Jim. But I also don’t want to make him cheat on you. That’s why I’d like to suggest a threesome.”
When Tiffany hears the word ‘threesome’ she starts to blush like crazy. Her face becomes almost as red as her hair.
“Yeah, if it’s a threesome you will know about it, so it isn’t cheating.” Lianna explains. “And you’d have a direct say in what I can and can’t do.”
Tiffany looks at her friend and tries to imagine her naked. Then she imagines herself naked next to her friend. Then her boyfriend joining them. It makes her feel … confused.
Lianna looks over at Tiffany and sees how red her face has become.
“If you’re not comfortable about it, just tell me and I’ll back off.” Lianna says.
Tiffany snaps out of her imagination and says, “Huh?”
“If you’re not comfortable about the three of use being naked together, just tell me and I’ll back off. Then I’ll go find a black guy on my own.” Lianna says.
“No, I … this is just all so sudden.” Tiffany says. “I’ll need to think about it.”
The two girls leave the bathroom and meet up with Jim and Shannon again.

As they continue, Tiffany can’t stop thinking about that Lianna said.
“She wants to join me and Jim while we have sex.” Tiffany repeats in her mind.
She knew a while already Lianna is a sexually liberated woman, but she never imagined she’d ask her something like this.
As they walk past the stalls, Tiffany tries to undress her friend, Lianna, with her eyes. Then she imagines Lianna on her knees in front of Jim with her mouth open. No, she adjust the image so Tiffany herself is next to Lianna, both of them kneeling in front of Jim with open mouths. The weirdest part is, Tiffany discovers she is actually getting excited. Is she secretly bisexual? Or does she just get off seeing her friend desiring a black dick.
The longer she thinks about it, the more positions Tiffany comes up with for herself and her friend. She imagines sucking Jim’s dick while Lianna plays with her breasts, imagines Lianna sucking Jim’s dick while she plays with Lianna’s breasts. She even thinks of Lianna getting fucked by Jim while she is riding Lianna’s face and getting oral from her.
When Tiffany’s fantasies have made her so horny she became to get fucked she knows this is something she wants to at least experiment with.
Tiffany takes Lianna aside for a moment and whispers to her, “That thing from the bathroom … I want to try it out, right now.”
Lianna smiles and whispers back, “Let’s try and shake off Shannon first.”

When they come across a game that Shannon is eager to try out, Lianna suggests they continue while Shannon plays the video game. They can always text each other on their phones when they want to meet up again.
Shannon agrees and they split up.
Soon Tiffany, Jim and Lianna leave the convention hall and head to their room in the hotel.

Who do you want to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)