More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by reaper13 reaper13

Who do you want to follow?

Shannon

Shannon sits down and grabs the controller. She’s started playing video games like ten years ago and considers her somewhat of a gamer girl. She doesn’t much enjoy being separated from her friends, but this game being promoted here looks very good.
Alright, first thing to do in every game. Stand in a safe location and try out all the buttons. These are for turning around, that one makes you jump, this button for a normal attack, that button for a heavy attack …
After a few seconds, Shannon feels she is ready and has her character walk out. When she comes across the first enemy, she notices something weird about him. He’s just standing there. Eve n when she walks straight up to him, he does not attack her. Only when she attacks him first does he start fighting back. Lame.
Next opponent is a ‘raging wolf’. He is just standing there, on the side of the road, minding his own business.
“More like a ‘subdued wolf’ if you ask me.” Shannon thinks.
Shannon has her character stand right in front of the raging beast and jumps up and down a bit. The wolf just turns his back on her.
Typical, they want the gamers to think this wolf is a mad raging beast so they tell them it is, but then forget to program its actions as mad or raging. Talk about Ludo narrative dissonance.
It doesn’t take long for Shannon to give up on this game and put down the controller. Good graphics, yeah, but graphics alone do not make a game. Shannon wishes more publishers would finally start understanding that. Now this stupid game made her lose her friends.

Shannon reaches for her pocket to text Lianna so they can meet up again. Then she feels another pocket. Don’t say she … ugh, she must have left her phone in their room. Bugger.
Shannon make the long trek back to the room she and her friends will be sharing tonight. When she is almost at her room, she starts hearing weird noises. They are coming from the room right before hers. Isn’t that the room Tiffany’s boyfriend and that other guy are using?
Unable to deny her curiosity, Shannon puts her ear next to the door and tries eavesdropping.
“Dammit, Greg. Your dick makes me never want to fuck a white dick again.” A female voice groans.
“Wait, is that Jenny?” Shannon wonders. “And why is she talking about dicks?”
“Oh fuck. Greg. Oh, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Yes.” Shannon hears Jenny moan again through the door.
Shannon’s mouth drops wide open. Is Jenny actually having sex with Greg? But … Shannon has met Jenny’s parents. They are kinda racist. And some of it has rubbed off on Jenny, so she is kinda racist too. But now the racist white girl of their clique is willingly letting a black guy fuck her?
“God, your black cock feels amazing in me. It’s so huge. I’m totally gona have to fuck black dick again.” Shannon hears Jenny moan again.
“Really?” Shannon thinks to herself as she pulls away from the door. “I’ve often ‘heard’ about the sizes of black dicks, but I never really believed it.”

Shannon decides to leave Jenny to her ‘entertainment’ and head for her room. She still has a phone she needs to pick up before she can rejoin Tiffany and Lianna.
When standing in front of her room, Shannon hears voices coming from inside again.
“What the hell?” Shannon says to herself.
Like before she puts her ear to the door and listens to what’s happening inside.
The best she can recognize are wet noises. Like someone is doing some heavy duty licking on an ice cream that is melting all over the place.
Shannon opens the door, careful to not make a sound, and takes a look inside.
What she sees are Lianna and Tiffany both sucking on the dick belonging to Tiffany’s boyfriend.

Shocked by what she just saw, Shannon quickly pulls the door closed again.
“Holy shit.” Shannon whispers. “All my friends are getting blacked.”
Shannon walks away from the rooms. There is no way she can get her phone now. Not that she needs to any more. She just found out where all of them are.
“I can’t believe it. All of them are having sex.” Shannon whispers to herself again.
She always thought she was the mature one of the group. But can she really still call herself that if she’s the only virgin left?
“If even a racist like Jenny has sex with a black guy. Doesn’t that mean I am more racist then her?” Shannon thinks.
She is so shocked by what she’s seen, her thought are all a mess.
"And Tiffany's boyfriend really did have a big penis. Do all black guys have em in such size?"
The elevator brings her to the ground floor, where the convention hall is. Only now that she’s made such distance between her friends and their sexual escapades does she feel she can think clear enough about how to handle this.

What does Shannon do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)