More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by boobboob boobboob

Thirty hours to go, what's gonna happen?

Family breakfast with a view

With a weary yawn, you stretch and moan only to get startled by a feminine voice! Oh, that was your voice. Right. You look down and see yourself dressed in a pink pajama, some old thing that Gwen hadn't worn in years. The two bumps on your chest were a good reminder of your transformation. Raising your hands up to those bumps, you give 'em a nice squeeze. Soft! Super soft! You continue squeezing your boobs with an excited smile and giggle, only to have your mother opening the door and seeing you that way. On her son's bed, mindlessly squeezing your own tits.

"Uh... breakfast is ready. You know, in case you want to join us... downstairs... if you aren't busy..." your mom trailed off while you were still awkwardly holding the twins. "T-thanks." Damn.

As you get up and off the bed, you notice you felt a little chilly down there but didn't pay it any further attention as you walked downstairs. Your dad glanced only briefly your way as you approached the kitchen, but then returned his eyes to your body immediately after with a mixture of shock and confusion in his eyes. What's his deal? Gwen was there too and noticed the attention you received, but only giggled. "Good morning everyone," you chirp happily as you take a seat by the breakfast table and begin eating with everyone else.

Towards the end of the meal, Gwen returns her focus to you. "So, Sarah... how come you're wearing a pajama with a hole in the crotch?" Huh? You instantly look down and spread your legs a little. Yup, right there where the crotch piece was supposed to be, was... nothing. Your little pussy had been on full display the entire time. That's why your father was staring at you! "Gwen!" you blurt out angrily. "I... " nnnh, you chew the words in your mouth. "I hadn't noticed. Thank you..." you barely manage to spit out without insulting her for giving you this tattered thing in the first place. You quickly excuse yourself and go upstairs, while keeping a hand over your naked cunt to prevent anyone else from catching a glimpse of your temporary womanhood.


In the meantime...

Gwen laughed gleefully at the little accident and waited until everyone was done eating before suggesting that her mother had done enough after making such delicious breakfast. Grabbing her father's hand, she dragged him to the sink so the two of them could wash the dishes together. "You know," she spoke with a cheerful voice. "I think Sarah has a crush on you. It's probably all the teenage hormones acting up, but she's acting all cute and shy while you're around. Its her birthday today I think... and she's on the pill, you know, if you want to make it special for her," she explained in her most seductive tone.

Her father wasn't happy with that kind of hint. "Gwen! Certainly not, she's way too young. I'm at least thirty years older. Besides, if you forgot, I am happily married to your mother." Aww. Gwen pouted. "I'm just sayin', if the mood strikes, it would be totally safe to give her a lesson on how to make love."

Gwen is plotting something, what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)