More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 61 by Khan Khan

How do they react to this declaration?

Unexpectedly, one thing leads to another...

"It makes sense, I guess." Leslie answers hesitantly. "I never thought about it. Do you think all the female students could take care of a baby?"

"Maybe it should be mandatory only depending on socioeconomical factors." Chen Zhu suggests. "Only those with enough wealth to raise a child would be concerned. That, or the university will have to pay them a wage for the first years. If we're due to get pregnant, we should all get a year off in our studies anyway."

"Right." Michael agrees. "This rule should even be applied retroactively to all the girls who might have been knocked up participating in Diversity Wedenesdays or applying the Mandate." He's looking at Eve, in case it isn't obvious enough that he's trying to get her support. Even though the blond girl is still uncertain, this last proposition captures her interest. It's true that she's currently not even sure she will be able to graduate this year, and she's not alone in this case.

"I'm agaisnt it." Ayita suddenly declares.

Everyone is suddenly looking at her.

"I don't want to be rude," Sally answers in a snarling tone, "but you're not officially part of the Committee yet, and you won't start as a member of the staff. Your opinion..."

"Calm down, Sally." Michael requests in an appeased tone. "We let her in, we should at least listen to what she has to say. Ayita?"

The Native girl's smile is wider than it should be, considering she's about to oppose the point everybody was seemingly agreeing on. "Once again, you focus on racial diversity and don't take into consideration the other minorities. What about the lesbians? Will they be to have sex with men and get impregnated?"

"Well... Probably." Michael seems nervous as he's to admit she's right.

"There's a reason why we focus on racial discrimination." Sally objects. "That's the main goal of our Committee, to start with."

"With all due respect," Ayita insists, "you're called 'Diversty Committee', not 'Racial Diversity Committee'. And you don't fight inequalities by creating new ones."

"I can see her point." Leslie intervenes.

"So... You oppose this proposition?" Eve asks, a bit worried.

"Not exactly." Her Cherokee girlfriend looks really confident, all of a sudden. "If we try to make mixed breeding mandatory, I propose we also campaign for mandatory lesbian and gay sex."

Everybody remains silent for an uncomfortably long time.

Leslie is the first one to break it. "Yes, still makes sense."

"You can't be serious?" Sally exclaims.

"It will help a lot of people to get out of the closet, not mentioning all those who aren't sure of their orientation and needs to give it a try. Plus, don't you always say yourself that white people don't care about those from other races until they have some good sex with one of them? Well, if that's true for them, that's true for straight people."

Eve smiles and holds her girlfriend's hand. "I have to admit my first time with another girl really made me see the world another way. Even our first kiss made me question a lot of things."

"Now that you mention it, I can see myself in your experience." Leslie answers. "And if we ask lesbian girls to have sex with men, it would only be fair to ask straight girls and boys to try the other side."

"Michael, we cannot accept this idea!" Sally shouts.

"Hmm... I have to admit she has a point. That only seems fair."

"Don't tell me you would be ok to let another guy fuck your ass?!"

The black guy looks at her sternly "Who says I would be the receiver? Besides, just because we let the students vote for this mandate doesn't mean it will pass."

Sally sighs. "Right. Well, we better have the mandates voted separately, then."

How do they plan their new campaigns?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)