More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 62 by reaper13 reaper13

How do they plan their new campaigns?

mandatory diversity comes on the news

Eve is sitting in a chair. An assistant is putting make-up on her face as preparation for her to go on camera.
“Do you still remember your talking pints, Eve?” Ayita asks.
“I keep reciting them in my head.” Eve replies. “I’m more worried about forgetting one then using the wrong words to explain myself.”
Ayita smiles and says, “Well, if that happens you still have Michael to back you up.”
“Yeah, I know.” Eve says. “How do I look?”
“You’re just about ready.” The assistant says. “Just a bit more over here … There, you’re ready.”

Eve Checks herself in the mirror and thanks the assistant. Then she heads over to Michael. He is just finished as well. Sally gives him a few encouraging words, then Eve and Michael both head over to the studio.
The room consists or a large table with room for the two hosts and whichever guests they are having on. Behind the hosts is a large television screen.
When they first meet the hosts, a man and a woman, Eve and Michael greet them. They exchange some pleasantries until the news director tells them it is time.
They all get to their places and a countdown starts.
“Alright, please. We are going live in 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … and … go.”

How does Eve fair on the news ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)