More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Nref Nref

Is he curious enough to log in?

He is yet the struggle continues even as his resistance falters.

Hovering with the pointer over the log-in button Matt stares indecisively at the screen for a few long moments before crumbling. 'What harm could it do? I can just shut it down and get it out of my life later, right?' Sufficiently lulled into a false sense of security Matt clicks and the screen shifts as it's processing his credentials.

'Password accepted. Welcome ReginasSlave38!' The on screen image shifts once more, giving way to the inner workings of the website. The password protected portion of Club XXX's website makes no secret of the goings on in the club as a feed of status updates from dickgirls and club management alike fill his screen, tons of X-rated imagery, videos and NSFW talk mix with information about rules, future events and other management information.

Up in the corner of the screen is a button labeled profile. Disregarding the erotic pictures for now Matt clicks it, despite himself feeling excited at the world opening before him. His free hand reaches for his cock before he catches himself, forcing his hand onto the table in front of him to keep from giving in to Regina's control.

The profile of ReginasSlave38 loads up before his eyes, Matt's eyes immediately drawn to 'his' profile picture. Pictured is Matt, laid out on his back, mouth filled to the brim with Regina's massive cock, cheeks and throat bulging with her shaft and her balls as he is taught to deepthroat her entire package. 'Oh my god..' Utterly mesmerized Matt stares at the profile picture for a long minute, his free hand unconsciously rubbing his cock as Regina's controlling tendrils makes themselves known.

The need to breathe snaps Matt out of his stunned stupor, so focused on the profile picture that he simply forgot his most basic need of air. 'I've got it bad. I have to fight it!' Gulping down air greedily Matt steels himself to close the laptop, putting it away for later. Before he can do so however his eyes are drawn to another icon, Galleries featuring ReginasSlave38 and beside it a red number indicating 138 comments. Feeling slightly frenzied Matt clicks the link and soon find an entire gallery of pictures featuring him at Regina's mercy, sucking her cock, being bent over double and fucked, cum streaming out of his holes.

Humiliated and massively turned on at the same time Matt notices the comments of the regular denizens club, most of them loving the pictures and congratulating Regina on her nice 'catch'. Not able to take anymore Matt slams the laptop shut, panting like he has run a marathon and trying to overcome the primal desires racing through his body.

Another buzz of Matt's phone indicating a new message of some sort sends him reaching for it, not considering what *it* might just be.

'A life on your knees, polishing my cock with your spit, is the future I see for you. Resistance is futile.'

Groaning, Matt can once more hear Regina's alluring voice read out the message in his head and his cock throbs yet again. "Fuck this shit! A cold shower will break this hold!" Muttering out loud to himself Matt makes his way to his bathroom, turning up the cold water tap all the way before flooding himself in icy water. Shivering at the cold he feels his focus shift from Regina and instead centering on his current discomfort.

Much to his amazement however a tune of some sorts starts playing in his rathole of a bathroom, sort of like a soft jingle announcing some sort of an announcement in an airport. "I'm always watching, always in control. My cock is your future. Embrace your destiny.." The bathroom fills with Regina's trademark tones, invading his auditory senses and breaking the walls of his makeshift safe haven in the cold shower. Matt slumps down the wall, cold water still raining down upon him as another message starts playing from the hidden speaker.

In a massive business complex downtown is Regina, seated in her massive office, dressed in formal business wear with two computer screens in front of her. One of them showing various business data and emails relating to her high stress work and the other, well, indicating data related to ReginasSlave38 as well 37 other tabs listing her other acquisitions that she pays little heed to at the moment.

Listed on the screen is all Matt's personal information that Regina is currently busy perusing, noting anything of value to his cockslavement, as well as various windows showing live camera feeds from his apartment.

A smirk appears on her face as a notification indicates him accessing his phone. "Finally awake are we Matthew? Let's see what you're up to.."

Watching his every move through the hidden cameras Regina smirk deepens even more as he watches him struggle like an insect caught in the web of a spider. She listens in as he's laid off from work sensing an opening and jotting it down on her notepad. A notification indicates him accessing the account to the website provided for him even if Regina wasn't watching at the time.

"Oh my little cocksleeve, my , you're mine. You just haven't come to terms with it yet.."

Clearing her throat, she puts on her headset as he steps into the shower cranking up the cold water. With a predatory grin she begins to speak, letting her alluring voice fill the bathroom as she batter at his defenses, mindfucking him, indoctrinating him..

Does he give in or does he continue to resist Regina's advances?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)