More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by velios velios

What happens over the next few days? Does Matt give in and go looking for Regina or does he keep fighting the urges?

Matt fights bravely, but it's an uphill struggle right from the start.

Waking up late the next day, Matt's far too worn out from his encounter the night before to go in for his job. He reaches for his phone, finding an envelope first. Memories of the past night a blur, he opens it up.

'Wear this to the club. See you soon, Regina.'

Matt feels a panic rise up as he dimly recalls bits of the last night. Regina's voice sticks with him the most, though multiple girlcocks being shoved into him is a close second.

He doesn't remember the context, but can vaguely recall sucking several cocks, and being fucked more than once...the recollections have him stiffening down below against his will.

The memory of losing control so completely last night spooks him, and Matt resolves to keep as far away from Regina and the club as he can. First though, he needs to call into work. He's already too late to go into work, so he picks up his phone, ready to call in 'sick'.

He's confronted with a picture of Regina, standing proudly with her cock in hand, seeming to peer at him with a gaze that demands his submission. It's just a picture, but he's stuck staring at it for nearly a minute before he gets the presence of mind to change his background picture.

He fumbles with his phone, unable to stop remembering the joy of submitting to Regina and sucking her cock as he swaps the image out. His phone's apparently been tampered with however, some kind of installed malware immediately undoing his changes. Not a very big computer guy, he's not sure how to fix the problem, and can't see himself asking tech support about it...

Trying not to think about it, he calls up his work place, sounding disoriented and out-of-sorts as he explains he's sick and can't make it in. Unfortunately, like many of his part-time employers, they don't seem too keen on building up long-term relationships with employees, and he's gruffly told not to bother coming in for future days either.

Dejected from being fired, he puts his phone down angrily, only for it to buzz. Picking it up again, he finds a memo notification. It's not from a program he remembers installing, so apparently his phone's been tampered with even more than he initially supposed.

'You were born to serve my cock. Why fight it?'

Just from reading the memo, he can practically hear Regina saying the words in his head, and it takes an effort not to touch himself as his cock throbs involuntarily.

Trying to get his mind off of Regina, Matt boots up his laptop and groans helplessly as he sees his background is yet again a picture of Regina, her cock on full display.

Opening up his browser quickly in order to hide the mesmerizing image, Matt sees his homepage is now ClubXXX's website. The entry page contains images of gorgeous women and pictures of some of the club's decor, along with enticing blurbs.

Much like the club itself, there's no indication that the women involved are packing anything 'extra'. Regina herself is present on the page, her face not clearly visible. Her bodyline and overly confident posture are seared into Matt's mind though, so he can recognize her without trouble...

The majority of the website seems hidden behind a login page, but Matt appears to have an account...the username and password are auto-filled, with his username showing up as ReginasSlave38 and his password a line of asterisks.

In most cases, he'd assume the 38 to be a set of random numbers to get around the base username already being taken, but somehow he gets the impression Regina's personally given 37 men access to the ClubXXX website before him...

Is he curious enough to log in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)