More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7

Do you want in?

Yes, you do

You nod. "Yes. Yes I do" You say, deciding that this whole situation is bizarre and unexpected enough that you might as well just keep riding it and see where it leads. Right now it seems to be leading to you and Amy Adams participating in the dirtiest thing either of you has ever done.

Amy smiles. "Good. I'm glad." She takes a little slip of paper out from a pocket and puts it on the counter. "This is my address. It's tonight at 8."

"Tonight?" You can't believe it's already happening. At the very least you didn't think you'd have to go there directly from work, in your stupid work polo shirt.

"The longer I wait, the more likely the rumors will start to get out there. I need it to be a surprise, right?" She seems clear headed, if not incredibly horny, about this whole thing.

"I suppose" you say.

"See you tonight" She nods, winks and then heads out the door.

And hours later you head toward that address, still wearing your dumb polo shirt, knowing you're going to be a few minutes late.

Amy's house is amazing. It's magnificent. It's huge. You can't exactly say you're shocked. You pull into the long driveway. There are already lots of cars parked there.

Slowly you make your way up, your cock getting hard, your anticipation building. Your uncertainty building too. You ring the bell.

The house is even more lavish looking close up.

And the door is opened. It's opened by a man who you've never seen before. A well built man in boxers. He sees you and nods. "Last one's here" He says, gesturing for you to come into the house.

There are lots of guys. More than you expected. Certainly more than Amy said. You think there have to be 40-50 guys in the house, in every room, in every state of dress and undress. You're not exactly sure how you feel about it. You can see a lot of cock.

And then you see Amy, walking around on her knees, smiling at various guys, acting flirty, in a pair of lacy green panties, and nothing else. You take a moment to stare at her naked breasts, and her hard pink nipples. She looks amazing. Her red hair is wet and slicked back. It's not wet with cum though. They didn't start without you. Maybe it's sweat, you think, or maybe just water. Maybe she showered. Your mind is filled with useless thoughts. You're not sure what to make of any of this.

"It's about time." you hear a voice say from behind you. A woman's voice. A woman's voice who isn't Amy.

Quickly you flip around and see her lounging on a chair, in nothing but panties and a bra. You know she's been in a movie with Amy before. That's how they must have met. But it doesn't explain why she's here right now.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)