More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6

What did he suggest?

"A bukkake video"

Amy delivers the news with a big excited smile. She shakes with joy.

You really can't believe it. But the visual is immediately planted in your head. And it can't stop playing itself. Your cock is so very hard. You take a breath. You can't just run into the back and jerk off, but you want to.

"Seriously?" You ask.

"Absolutely" Amy answers. She seems so happy to tell you.

"And why... are you telling me?" You have to ask. Maybe she's so given in to her slutty instincts she just wants to tell everyone.

"Well... we need men." She licks her lips, then bites them. The reality of this is ridiculous. "Want in?"

Amy Adams just propositioned you for her amateur bukkake video. Your body would collapse if your brain could really process that. For some reason instead of jumping up and down and shouting "YES! YES! YES!" you open your mouth and hear yourself say. "How many men are in so far?" Why do you care, you wonder. But you do.

"Well we've just had last night and this morning to plan it, so it's not like it's a lot." Amy is a great actress, but you can tell when she's acting.

"How many?" You press

"Like, twenty seven." She smirks.

You and twenty seven men, and Amy Adams. You're honestly not sure how you feel about it. It would easily be the most filthy experience you've ever had. But that's a lot of men to compete with. You wish you had Amy to yourself. But that's not the choice you have to make.

"So, do you want in or what?" She asks again.

Do you want in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)