More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8

Who is it?

Gal Gadot

She's even more gorgeous in person, just like Amy is. But you expected Amy to be part of this debauchery. You didn't expect Gal. Your cock throbs. It grows and hardens.

Gal glances down at your crotch. Clearly she can see it. And clearly it doesn't phase her.

Okay, you think, they must have met on the set of Batman v. Superman. That would make sense. But it doesn't explain how she got an invitation to this bukkake. The fact that your brain is thinking this, is absolutely incredible. You take a moment to appreciate it.

But you realize for minutes now you've just been dumbly staring at Gal Gadot in her underwear. Your lips start to form the word. "Why?..." But before you can even speak, Gal does.

"Why am I here?" She interrupts. "Yeah, you and every cock who walked through those doors wants to know. Well, let's say I'm acting as consultant."

You laugh, half thinking she's joking. She must be joking, right? And you're not even serious when you smile and say. "Oh, are you an expert?"

But Gal responds with a smirk of her own and a raised eyebrow. And you realize she is. She's here to help Amy because she is an expert. And suddenly your mind is filled with filthy images.

Again you speak, awkwardly, and hear yourself ask. "H...how many?" you're not even sure what you mean? How many bukkake's has she done? How many men? You just want more details. You just want to know if the filthy images flashing through your head are accurate.

"Enough to know the tricks." Gal says, standing up, motioning behind you. You turn and see Amy and the last of the men scurry into another room. Shit, they're getting started without you. But before you can chase the crowd, you feel Gal's arms wrap around you, and her hands place themselves on your hard, thick crotch. She starts to rub. "I know that someone has to cum first. All the guys at this thing want to last the longest, like it's some sort of fucking contest. But you just end up with 15 awkward minutes of guys jerking it and the poor girl waiting around for nothing. Better to start off with a load on her face, don't you think?" Gal's hand starts to slip down into the top of your pants.

Did she just ask you a question? What's happening right now? Is any of this real?

"And I've always been a fan of the policy that the last one to arrive is the first one to cum? Don't you think?"

Gal's voice is amazingly seductive. Her hands know what they're doing as her left one rubs above your pants, and her right one runs down into them, her finger nails scratching down through your pubic hair, then her fingers wrapping themselves around your thick member.

You realize she's waiting for a response. How can you not take her up on her offer? Then again, how can you spend any more time missing out on whatever is happening in that other room with Amy?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)