More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by Javalar Javalar

How do you react to this?

Search online for breast implants.

Suddenly, there's your smartphone in your hands, and your fingers are typing letters into the search box. You are not exactly sure, how this happened, but the results are quite surprising: There's a clinic for breast implants not too far away from here. How come you never knew...? Then again - it was not really your field of interest before.

You stare at the screen and bite your lower lip. Then you reach a decision. If this is what has separated you from Dave, you'll fix it. And what about it? There are millions of women with enhanced breasts, are there not?

You quickly leave the house, although the soft voices from inside the bedroom still haunt you.

A short drive later you arrive at the clinic. It only occurs to you belatedly that Friday evening is not exactly what one would call office hours for these kind of services. The more surprised you are that the whole building is still lit, and there's an assistant ready to greet you behind the counter. They do seem to work 24 hours a day here.

Half an hour later, you sit in a doctor's room, longingly staring at pictures of beautiful women with stunning boobs. The whole wall is plastered with Before/After photos. And all the results look simply amazing. You weren't aware plastic surgery has come such a long way... This looks all - really nice, and really impressive.

The doctor talks to you about certain risks and certain points you should consider, but somehow you have difficulties to focus. You want this. You are really, really looking forward to stare at your own Before/After pictures. The rather lenghty explanations of the doctor are blurring into background noise.

"So - what will it be?", asks the man finally.

You blink.

"Sorry?", you ask. "I... I just... must have... nodded off a second. It is really late, isn't it?"

The doctor nods, smiling. "I just asked you which one of our programs you have decided on." He hands you over two leaflets. 'Hot super sexy boobs' says one of them, and a quick look informs you that the woman on the cover has quite impressive breasts, but the change compared to how she looked before is rather moderate. The other leaflet states: 'Bimbo Big Boobs'.

"What should it be for you, Madam?"

What do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)