More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by Javalar Javalar

What do you choose?

"Hot super sexy boobs"

The doctor nods and hands you a bunch of papers.

"Sign here... and here... and here", he says, and you cast a quick glance at the papers and then quickly sign your name. You are far too tired to read that. It's obviously the usual lectures and side-effects and personal risks and what not... It's just about BOOBS, but the regulations in this country make it seem as if you are about to join a difficult transplant or something. It's not the first time that you feel annoyed about over-regulation and the whole culture of warnings and special instructions.

The doctor gathers the papers and calls for a nurse to guide you into the operating room. You are, obviously, asked to strip and to lie down on operating table. A bright light shines on your face, which makes you strangely calm and relaxed. Some people enter the room, while you stare happily at the light, a smile on your face. You know it was the right decision to get this boob enhancement. Then the nurse informs you that she will give you a quick injection - and darkness engulfs you.

You wake up, lying in a bed. It's early evening, which means that you must have slept a whole day. You blink and slowly try to rise. There is no pain, no ache, no discomfort in your body, which is a stunning revelation.

You look down on yourself and a surprised gasp escapes your mouth.

Your boobs are... impressive! They are bigger than you expected, very well shaped, they look perfectly on your body, not fake at all, but all natural, slightly bouncing as you shake them. All in all, they look as if you were born with these boobies. You press your right index finger on one of your nipples, and the most stunning, exhilirating sensation surges through your body. You hear yourself moaning. These nipples are sensitive like hell!

You give them another pinch, and the sensation is, again, mind blowing. You have to close your eyes and steady yourself with your other hand. This is insane! The touch of that slight pinch is tingling through your spine, right into your hip, right into your crotch. You bite your lower lip and suppress another moan. All of a sudden, you become aware of how your left hand has moved between your legs to finger yourself. You just can't help it, the sensation of arousal, instigated by your own touch of your nipple is too strong.

You close your eyes again, while your left hand is roaming your nether lips, and your right hand starts, slowly, slowly, massaging your left nipple, stroking it gently with a knuckle, tickling it with the tip of your fingers. Your own moans of pleasure sound very loud in your head, but you are not even sure if this is all a dream anyway. With your eyes closed, and your mind racing into blissfull spheres, your body trembling, you continue to stimulate yourself, both your pussy and your new gorgeous boobs. You soon realize that the stimulation on your nipples is the more powerful one, even more intense than massaging your clit. If other people would find out, they could probably arouse you... against... your... will.

You cum, your whole body arched backwards and trembling, your head bent back, your eyes still closed, fireworks exploding in the darkness, your right hand digging and clawing into your tits, your left hand frantically masturbating to ride the wave of pleasure as long as you can.

As you slowly regain your senses, panting, your head still spinning and covered in sweat - you realize that there is somebody standing in front of your bed. You are even to exhausted in the afterglow of your orgasm to feel ashamed or shocked. Instead, you try to control your breath and focus on the person.

It turns out to be the doctor, who looks you up and down with scientific interest.

"Hum... hm...", he says. "I see everything has worked out quite nicely, indeed."

You look at him. "Yes", you manage to stumble under your heavy breathing.

"Indeed, indeed", he says, and suddenly reaches out with his hand to touch your left nipple. Your eyes open in shock and you whimper as you feel the same wave of arousal as before rushing through your body. No - stronger even, as the touch comes from another person. You can feel how your vagina spasms, asking for more.

"Please! Don't...", you start, but the doctor raises his other hand to silence your protests. "Nonsense!", he says. "I have to see if everything is as it should be."

Even before he has finished his sentence, his hand is again at your left nipple, squeezing it scrutinizingly.

You whimper again, but you can't prevent the strong surge of arousal taking control of your body. Only this time, with another person in the room, a male person at that, your pussy seems to want more than just your fingers. It..., no, YOU crave cock! You bite your lips again and shake your head, breathing heavily, making more whimpering sounds which slowly turn into moans, as the doctor continues to probe and touch your nipples and your breasts. He looks at you questioningly, and as you try to look back, your eyes already losing focus, your head feeling light from the fountain of arousal building inside you, he does not stop at all, but instead intensifies his massage on your boobs.

"How do you feel?", he asks.

You look at him, lips half open, mouth feeling dry, your pussy burning with desire.

"Fuck... me! Please!", you answer, softly.

You can't believe your ears as you hear the sound of a belt being loosened and a zipper opening. "Turn around!", says the doctor, and you rush to follow his order, turning on your belly, and then pushing yourself up on all fours, presenting your backside to the doctor. Your new, big boobs are gently swaying, and the sensation again feels incredibly arousing.

"Fuck me, pleeeaaaaaaAAAA...!", you start, as you feel a big, hard cock entering your dripping pussy from behind. The doctor does as you asked him in a rather unceremoniously way. He just fucks you, with hard, strong thrusts, occasionally slapping your ass, which, all together, makes your tits sway even more vigorously, and sends you, again over the edge. You pass out as the doctor cums, grunting, thrusting, pushing his cock deep into your pussy and burying it there.

[Dear reader, again a quick reminder: Authors on CHYOA love these small tokens of gratitude. If you had fun reading a chapter, if it made you laugh or think or if it was a convincing sex scene, just push the nipple... sorry, push the "like" button just right below the text. Try to do this as often as possible, and you make a lot of authors here very happy. No, not that kind of happy. But ... still happy. Just give that nipple... sorry again,... that button a little squeeze!]

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)