More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by Javalar Javalar

What do you do?

Storm into the bedroom and end this.

You feel anger rise in you, and you are not sure if it's anger about being cheated - or if it's actually some kind of jealousy about Jana's perfect body and those... wonderful tits. Whatever it is, it drives you to push the door open, and storm into the bedroom.

Dave stops in his tracks. He looks strangely masculine and a tiny bit silly with his business suit on while naked below the waistline, his hard erection pointing at you.

"You!?", he asks, shocked.

"Me? Yes, me, Dave! It's evening! I am coming home, as I always do? Haven't you noticed? How long have you been doing this?", you scream.

"Mmmmh... seence morneeng", cooes Jana, not moving, still spreading her legs and presenting you her shaved pussy.

You blink. "What?!?"

"Seence morneeng, Madam. Yourrr husband fuck me seence morneeng. He is a veery stronk man. Tat's how I love dem. Tat's how it shoul be!"

Your head starts to spin. Dave and the housemaid have been in here the whole day? The whole day while you... were sitting in your office, watching porn clips, you realize. Is Dave really that much guiltier than you have been? Suddenly your anger seems to dissipate. This is all too confusing.

"Who are you to judge me?", Dave suddenly asks, as if he was looking inside your head. You look at him incredulous.

"Pardon me, Dave? I am judging you? You are FUCKING THE MAID!", you try to collect your anger, but you are not sure you can convince yourself.

"So? And isn't that your fault, as you obviously can't satisfy me anymore? When was the last time we had really good sex?"

You stare at him in shock.

"Dave... don't you remember...? We always had..."

"No, we did not. Not like THIS", he gestures to Jana. "Face it, Honey: Your boobs are nothing like hers. You can't satisfy me like she can. Look at her. Look at those gorgeous tits. Besides: She does not make me follow any rules. She just shows how she wants me. This is the sex I want! I am tired begging you for a simple blowjob!"

"But... but... I want to do this for you!", you stammer, feeling . What is going on? You both seem to have the same fantasies, why can't you not fulfill them and live them together?

Dave shakes his head. "No. No, you can't. Not like her." You hear another purr from the girl's mouth.

"Dave, I...", you start, but your husband interrupts you: "Go. Leave! Now! I don't want to see you! Leave me alone. You are not the one to make me happy."

Tears fill your eyes as you stumble backwards and find yourself in the corridor, the bedroom door shut and a key being turned. Suddenly you feel like the intruder here. As if you are the guilty person. Dave's words sting. They hurt. Your fingers reach for your breast, and you suddenly feel ugly and very unsexy. Dave is right, of course. Jana is pure sex. She is hot. What are you...?

How do you react to this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)