More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Is Anna able to pull off her stunt?

Anna succeeds, but karma is on its way

Time to act! Anna dives her hands underneath the stall grabbing the girls skirt and panties. She tugs as hard as she can, trying to pull the garments off the girl's feet.

The girl is very startled. "What are you doing!?" She snatches down at the garments to prevent Anna from nabbing them, but Anna gets them off of the girl's feet before anything can be done.

Anna, somewhat surprised by her success, dashes out of the stall. "Where are you going with those!?" The girl shouts. Had the girl seen her?

Skirt and panties in hand, Anna sprints out of the bathroom. She hears the girl exiting the stall to give chase, but she won't make it far bottomless in the hallway. In a last minute decision, Anna took the girl's skirt with her. It may be cruel, but she'll probably work it out.

Anna glances the around the hallway and bolts into a supply closet. Examining the panties, something seemed different about them that Anna couldn't quite put her finger on. First things first, Anna slid the panties up her legs until they reached her mid-thighs and realized she hadn't thought this out very well. Anna grasped the panties and yanked them up higher. The fabric made awful stretching sounds and the seams made popping sounds, but the panties eventually made it high enough to be decent. It was uncomfortable, but at this point, Anna would rather be uncomfortable than go without panties.

Opening the door just a tad, Anna peaked outside to see if there was anyone around. Much to her surprise, there was a short, bottomless brunette girl searching around. Anna was startled to find the girl had been bold enough to come out of the bathroom like that. So startled, that when the girl glanced towards the door, Anna quickly closed it. In fact, she closed the door a bit too quickly. There is no way the brunette hadn't heard the sound of Anna slamming the door shut so suddenly.

Anna scanned the room frantically, for a place to hide. She saw some buckets of paint, mops, brooms, and some other useless supplies. On the side of the room, there was a metal cabinet. Opening it, Anna saw more cleaning equipment and what looked like an old student's uniform; no time to inspect odd things though. She now noticed the mascot costume sitting in an opposite corner of the room.

Anna had to make a decision now. Dawning the mascot costume is one option. Perhaps she could make space in the cabinet to hide as long as she could keep quiet. Or maybe the she could climb into the large vent above the cabinet; the boxes beside it could allow her access to the top of the cabinet.

Anna must decide! Dawn the mascot costume, squeeze into the cabinet, or escape through the vents?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)