More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Anna must decide! Dawn the mascot costume, squeeze into the cabinet, or escape through the vents?

Go for the air vents

The girl would certainly find Anna should she stay here. Anna stepped onto a box and began scaling the precarious stack. Boxes swaying and buckling made her worry, but she made it to the top of the cabinet in the end. She eased her full weight carefully on it. The cabinet was clearly not designed for human beings to sit on.

Anna studied the ceiling vent before finding the latches for releasing the grating. She flipped the latches, hoping that would provide her quick escape, but the vent wasn't releasing - it was stuck. Bracing herself squatting on the fragile cabinet, Anna tugged on the grating.

"Come on, I don't have time for this!" Anna exclaimed in her frustration.

With another heave, the vent swung open. One jiggle of the door handle was all it took for Anna to bolt into the open vent. She crawled away through the single path available. She needed somewhere to escape the ventilation system and return to class.

As Anna crawled through the simple path, she noticed something. There seemed to be a faint thumping noise. And each time, it got louder. Her face went white with realization; the bottomless girl was following her!

Anna sped up, but she neared a split in the vents. To her left was a larger, straight path, but then the brunette might spot her and the stolen panties. To her right was a narrow, twisting path. It would take longer to navigate, but the girl would never catch a glimpse of her nigh actually catching her.

Does Anna take the simple wide path or the twisting narrow path?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)