More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 50 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

Another good morning.

Ryan's bladder woke him around seven o'clock and he was surprised to find Marlissa still asleep. He stared at her, she was even more beautiful asleep than awake. Eventually, his full bladder him to roll out of bed slowly as not to wake his wife and quietly shuffle to the bathroom to relieve himself.

When he came back to the bedroom he found Marlissa had moved and tossed aside the blanket to reveal her glorious naked body. He smirked when he decided he would return the favor from the previous morning. He slowly pushed her slender legs apart, making sure not to wake her, and slid his head between her thighs. He took a whiff of her nethers and it smelled of sweet strawberries, despite the hours of non-stop hard flesh-against-flesh sex they had hours earlier. He ran his tongue along her pussy lips and she tasted just as sweet.

Marlissa moaned and he felt her hand running through his hair. He gave her another lick, causing her to moan again. "Good morning, honey."

"That is a wonderful way to wake up," she purred.

"I'm not finished yet!" He dove back between her thighs, lapping her nectar like a thirsty kitten to a bowl of milk.

"Ooooh!" she sighed. This was the first time a mortal master had gone down on her since they would rather lay on top of her, thrust away for a minute or two, and deposit their seed into her. However, Ryan, she reminded herself, was no mere mortal master but now her huband. A husband who loves her. "Ooooh yes!" she cried when he twirled his tongue around her clitoris.

Ryan had to constantly push her thighs apart. Every time she started to cum she tried to lock her thighs around his head.

"Please stop." Marlissa was as surprised as he was hearing herself say those words. "I need you inside me."

Ryan climbed up on top of Marlissa, his erection pressed against her flat belly, and kissed her fiercely, allowing his wife to taste herself on his lips. He broke the kiss and pushed himself off her, kneeling between her outspread thighs. He grabbed hold of his cock and flicked the tip of his cock up and down her wet pussy lips, causing her to moan. Her beautiful green eyes begged him and he could no longer deny what they both desired. With that, he nudged the cockhead between her folds and slowly pushed his thick cock into the warm, tight depths of her cunt. He fell on top of her again and they kissed passionately as he thrust his hips in a steady, slow pace, ensuring all of his cock sank inside of her.

Then his cellphone rang.

"Shit," Ryan cursed. "I was suppose to call Veronica at eight!"

"Answer her," Marlissa smiled. "She can talk to you while I ride you."

"Or I can just pound your brains out right now and you can talk her." He grinned.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)