More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 51 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

Marlissa answered the phone.

Without pulling out, Ryan reached over to the nightstand, grabbed his cellphone, and tapped the answer button. He thrusted the phone at Marlissa's face.

"Hello?" she sweetly answered, taking the phone from her husband. Ryan held on to the underside of her knees and parted her thighs as far as possible before he resumed pounding in and out of her.

"Hi, Sam, this is Veronica," the brunette replied cheerfully.

Marlissa resisted the urge to moan as her pussy absorbed the slow but deep thrusts. "Oh, hi!"

"Are you two hungry for breakfast?"

"Yes!" Marlissa cried out a bit too excitedly.

"You're really hungry?" Veronica wondered.

"Mmm hmm," the redhead answered as Ryan picked up his pace.

"You guys are having sex right now, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes!" Marlissa screamed into the phone when Ryan threw her legs over his shoulders and drilled her pussy like mad oilman in Texas.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Veronica whined.

"Uh... I... Uh... Am... Uh... Sorry... Uh..." Marlissa grunted.

"Well, finish having sex first before we talk further," Veronica said. "Just let me listen."

Marlissa put the phone down next to her just as Ryan leaned down with her knees pressing against her large tits. She craned her neck up to kiss him. All Veronica heard for the next several minutes were muffled moans, flesh slapping against flesh, and the bed squeaking until Ryan finally broke their kiss and let out a roar as he came hard.

"Hello, Veronica?" Marlissa said, picking up the phone again.

Veronica let out a low moan in response.

"Oh." Marlissa smiled at Ryan, who rolled off and laid next to her.

"Ah, yes," the brunette sighed. "That was good but not as good as a cock."

"Hi, Veronica," Ryan picked up the phone. "Sorry about the newlywed stuff. Are we still good for breakfast?"

"Yes."

"We'll hop into the shower and catch a cab. We'll be there in twenty minutes."

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)