More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Blackhand Blackhand

What does she find in the website?

Pregnancy and Breeding Porn

Sarah covered her face in shock. The link took her to a video on a website with banners and ads filled with hardcore images of women getting fucked. Before she even knew what was happening, she was watching a video of a woman on all fours getting a cock pumped into her by a tall black man. The woman kept on shrieking and shrieking that she wasn't on birth control. It was the raunchiest thing Sarah had ever seen in her life.

She'd been known to masturbate from time to time. She did own a vibrator, afterall. But, this?

But, she didn't tear her eyes from the screen. After it ended, she moved the cursor to the suggested videos. This one featured a blond with a big pregnant belly squatting up and down on another man's cock. A third woman was crawling around them, running her tongue on the pregnant woman's inflated belly, and running all the way down to the place where his cock and the pregnant woman's pussy met. The events on screen only became stranger as they went on. When he blew his load inside of her, the third woman spread her pussy, and eagerly positioned herself beneath the other woman so the sloppy seconds would drip into her exposed pussy.

The third video she clicked on opened up on a barn. According to the title it was from something called a "JAV". It soon showed a number of Japanese women tied down to posts with their legs spread. According to subtitles, a farmer explained to another that they were all "in heat" and would be ready to drop whelps soon. Then the two farmers dropped their pants and got to inseminating the women. As the cocks invaded them, the women broke out into unnatural squeals. Sarah gasped.

She'd never thought about anything like that before. Human women being fucked and impregnated the way that farmers might have sheep or cows impregnated. To her, fantasies of having children had always been so romantic before this. But, this? It was cruel, industrial, degrading. And Sarah couldn't deny that it had her panting and wet. As one of the farmers left a potent creampy in one of the....breeder's pussies, Sarah's hand drifted beneath her waste band. She sighed at the sensation of her fingers brushing against her clit.

Want to drag me out of my perpetually pathetic writing pace? Then give this post a like and show your appreciation!

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

What does Sarah do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)