More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackhand Blackhand

What does Sarah do with her time?

Boredom Takes Sarah Where It Takes Everyone. The Internet.

Inevitably, Sarah got bored of the TV. There are only so many hours one single human being can spend watching The View on the couch while eating coffee flavored ice cream. Ethan had to be coming home from work soon, right? Another eight hours? Seriously?

Before long, she was sitting at her laptop. In college, while she was still working on her graphic design degree, she'd spent almost every minute of every day on this thing. But, now that she was living with a stock analyst, she rarely felt the need to turn it on. It was just a major, not a passion for her. Still, maybe she could work on some kind of layout?

But, Sarah didn't end up working. She opened google and never left. She started typing without even thinking. I-N-F....The results fell down the screen. She picked "infertility". A sprawling layout of webpages and options were in front of her. However, after the first few she clicked, she decided to specify. "Male Infertility". It was a concept that was on her mind a lot lately. She didn't blame Ethan. Or at least she didn't try too. Maybe it could be helped somehow?

She must have spent an hour looking through links, and redefining her search results. A few different herbs and supplements seemed to help, but all the reviews she ran into for them called them nothing but snake oil. Disappointing. Without even thinking she idly rubbed her belly through her pajamas. Maybe there would be some kind of treatment in the future? Hopefully while she was still in the right age....

Without even considering the implications, she typed in the word "impregnation" and clicked on a link without even reading what it said.

What does she find in the website?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)