More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Blackhand Blackhand

What does Sarah do next?

Have The Strongest Orgasm Of Her Life

Sarah's breath grew more and more shallow. More and more eager. One by one all the breeders were fucked and left dripping with semen. Then another one of the farmers walked out holding dildos. He explained, at least claimed the subtitles, that these were plugs to make sure that every single drop possible had the strongest chance to make it to their ovulating eggs. One by one, the farmer, plugged up all the breeders with fake cocks. The breeders whimpered and screamed as they were left filled up.

To her agony, then the video ended. With her free hand, she shot to the nearest video that looked good. This one was of an 18 or 19 being fucked by her father while she was screaming about birth control. Sarah's fingers just kept on going. After it ended, another video started.

This one didn't even have women being fucked. There was a tied up woman and a man with a turkey baster and a bucket of semen. he would fill it up, put it in her pussy, and sequeeze. She was thrashing in her bonds, begging that she didn't want to be pregnant. He was silently just leaning down and filling it with another load.

More videos played across the screen. Sarah bucking and panting. Her chest heaved with anticipation. Her mouth hung open in a semi-permanent gasp. In the cacophany of what she watching, these women were being replaced by herself in her own head. She was the one screaming about not being on birth control. She was the one tied to a post being fucked. She was the one being tied down unable to escape a turkey baster full of semen being squirted into her over and over again. She was the one being bred. She couldn't escape it. She wanted it.

Sarah screamed out at the top of her lungs and started to shake. She was cumming. She came and came. Her mind got lost in a fog. It was like it went on forever. The chair fell out under her and she slipped to the ground. Her back arched. Her breaths were nothing but shallow pants for air. And when it was all over, she laid back with her hair splaying in every which direction and a sheen of sweat covering her skin.

It had been the strongest orgasm of her live. No man, no vibrator, not even her own hands, had ever done that before. She just layed there on the floor gasping in the after glow.

"What on earth....?" She whispered to herself weakly.

If you liked this chapter even 1/100th as much as Sarah liked her own internet explorations, then perhaps you should give this thread a like!

What does she do with this knowledge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)