More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TicImagine TicImagine

What path do you take?

Possess your Sister, you wanted to masturbate in every girl's body and orgasm as much as you wanted (Masturbation path)

You always jealous of girls having breast and have no dick between their legs. And you have heard about-face girls can have multiple orgasm without end as you have masturbate before you can have one orgasm and then you can't do it again.

Seeing the opportunity in front of your eyes, and no wonder you had a hots for her, you quickly ran at her with full speed and you crash on her body. You can't feel any pain but you can feel your body felt like melting or actually you just enters her body.

After a while you open your eyes and found that you sitting on the sofa watching television about the news. Looking at your hands you recognize your sister's hand and met with two bouncy orbs on your chest. Lifting your skirt, you see that your dick no longer under your thighs.

Suprise and truly shocked you actually really possess your sister! "Holy shit I am Alexis!!" You said before close your mouth with your hands, flinch at your cute voice. Also afraid that someone might heard you, you quickly went up stairs and enter your own room before locked it.

Walking to the grand size mirror, you see the reflection of your sister's body staring back at you. Touching your face, you still can't believe its you in her!!

"Oh my god. Its really true. I am Alexis!! And that's mean..." You pull down your tops and see your stolen orbs bouncing up and down, leaving you stunned as your pussy feels a bit wet.

"I can do anything I want with her body.."

What will you do?

  1. Start masturbating

  2. Strip naked

  3. Unpossess your sister

  4. Fondle her body

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)