More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Possess the younger Kylie Jenner

Aaron was thrilled about the idea but the fact he could be any celebrity he wanted was amazing. Aaron were thinking of starting with a singer, maybe a female singer would be fun. It would be a thrill to possess a girl. You suddenly thought of Kylie Jenner. She was the younger and sexier model of Kim. He could have a lot of fun being her. So used Kim's phone to figure out her location and floated down into a nearby hotel. He roamed around listening to people talk until he heard someone mention that Kylie was doing a interview this afternoon at a radio station. Aaron smiled and floated over to that station.

When he got there he floated right through the roof and came down into a hallway. He tried a few different rooms and finally found Kylie. She was just finishing getting dressed in a change and makeup room. She was by herself so this was his chance. Aaron laughed as he floated over to her. She was wearing a tight black T shirt that showed off some cleavage and a dark blue leather jacket overtop. She also wore a pair of skintight black leggings with a pair of knee high black leather boots. She was wearing a pair of gold earings and matching necklace. She had a lot of makeup on as usual. She looked really sexy.

Aaron floated really close to her and decided it was time to make his move. He came up behind her and pushed your spirit into her body. It felt really good as Aaron could smell her purfume. Kylie let out a yelp and turned around. "uhhhgg.... what the fuck!?" she moaned as she felt something entering her. "Uhhhh.. god" she moaned as her body started to shake. Her sexy eyes rolled up into her head as she passed out.

Aaron suddenly felt whole and normal again after blacking out for a second. He felt a bit dizzy so he grabbed your head. He was surprised to feel alot of hair in his hands. "What the??" he said. It came out in a higher tone than he were used to. Then it all came back and he realized it worked. He held his hands out in front of him and sees Kylie manicured nails and slim hands were there. He grabbed at some of the hair that was blocking his view. He looked down and Aaron's eyes got so wide. "Holy shit it worked!!" he yelled in Kylie's sexy voice. He put his hand over his mouth in the shock of hearing her voice coming out of his mouth. Aaron was so excited that he was actually Kylie. Aaron noticed the two mounds of flesh showing under the tight shirt and jacket she wore. Aaron pulled the jacket open and grabbed his tits. "ohhh yeah" Aaron moaned in her sexy voice. He ran his hands down his toned stomach and slender legs and grabbed at his ass for a bit he then you walked over to the mirror and you saw Kylie Jenner looking back at him with a wicked grin on her face. Aaron made a sexy face and said "Hi there. I'm Kylie I'm a dirty whore" he said in her voice as he played with her breasts. Well now... what should Aaron do now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)